Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GutBuster

PostSubject: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:47 am

Looks interesting, might have to make a road trip this summer.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:06 am

That place is awesome from what i hear

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
wrenchhead

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:33 am

this place is cool i rode there and had a blast it has some difficult trails that are straight up or down I rode from both sides of the mtn and if you get a chance you need to go ride it
Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:25 pm

Roadtrip Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eiger2

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Its like a mini Hatfield. Ya can ride thru town. Super friendly people.

We were sitting at the Dairy Hut when an old lady walked up to us. We thought she was gonna yell at us fer something (thats what ol ladies do). She smiled and said "nice bikes, boys!"
Back to top Go down
REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:58 pm

eiger2 wrote:

We were sitting at the Dairy Hut when an old lady walked up to us. We thought she was gonna yell at us fer something (thats what ol ladies do). She smiled and said "nice bikes, boys!"
lol! Mines not even that old yet affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
powerbomb400

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:22 pm

I'm with canamchris. ROADTRIP Cool
Back to top Go down
me2fas4u

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:53 pm

Come on guys........this is my stomping grounds...........is a wonderful ride
Back to top Go down
dbpetty

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:42 am

Like it was said Roadtrip!

I would like to plan a trip there this summer! What do we need to know as far as Where to go? Hotels? How much is permits?

Im gonna check out the webpage too!
Back to top Go down
BCO

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:02 am

eiger2 wrote:

wont be a mini-hatfield for long.

we are working on getting our park which is still being developed connected in with their park...it will open up a LOT of new trail riding in southeastern KY.

and yes....black mountain is GREAT. if youve never been you definately need to check it out...
Back to top Go down
TNGAL
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:57 am

Went up there twice last fall. If you go, you will continue to go. I promise you that.
For all who haven't been, it is a Must!
Back to top Go down
undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:59 pm

The riding is great and the folks there are very friendly. You'll love it.
Back to top Go down
REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:17 pm

Dang, sounds like its a place we need to go this summer bounce
Back to top Go down
OutlanderDan
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Super place to ride, and you'll never, ever meet a nicer group of folks...

Only thing, if your planning a trip, get the guys with big trucks and big trailers (REPOMAN...) and take as few vehicles as possible...the hills you have to go over to get there are nothing like what we have in TN...those things are some hills... affraid

Maybe we could talk CE into hauling them up with his semi...HeHe...yeah, cheap diesel...right....

I had a trip planned to go to Evarts on 4-26..but with fuel the way it is...I had to back off...
Back to top Go down
REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:17 pm

OutlanderDan wrote:
Super place to ride, and you'll never, ever meet a nicer group of folks...

Only thing, if your planning a trip, get the guys with big trucks and big trailers (REPOMAN...) and take as few vehicles as possible...the hills you have to go over to get there are nothing like what we have in TN...those things are some hills... affraid

Maybe we could talk CE into hauling them up with his semi...HeHe...yeah, cheap diesel...right....

I had a trip planned to go to Evarts on 4-26..but with fuel the way it is...I had to back off...
I just thought of the ride home saturday. If I wouldnt have been so far back in that line behind you I was gonna let you hear my Duramax bark Twisted Evil as I passed that dang van pulling a trailer on 127 at 30mph. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:19 pm

I can haul six wheelers OutlanderDan so if your suggesting a rode trip bounce you can stop twisting my arm Laughing Lets load up cheers
Back to top Go down
TNGAL
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:32 pm

Seriously guys, you need to plan a road trip and go. You can ride all around town on your wheelers for food, gas, car wash,etc. You must wear your helments and obey the speed limit and you will be fine. Also, I would recomend going to the trailhead in Evarts rather than Putney side.
Back to top Go down
OutlanderDan
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:44 pm

I have a knack for subtle hints huh.... Laughing

I had one bike on my tiny littel trailer, Repo had 2 and a Ranger...The light turned green, a huge cloud of black smoke and he disappeared!!

We turned on the gravel road..I'm doing 40 trying to keep up with him...no luck, he left me again...

That's OK though, I have a Dodge in my garage with the motor in about 30 pieces right now, let me get er back together with the new cooler, injectors, ABS torque convertor Six Gun and 5" exhaust...then we'll see what your big Dmax has got for me... Twisted Evil

At the rate I'm going, I should have it done by 2010...HeHe...Diesel should be 10 bucks a gallon by then...
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:27 pm

OutlanderDan wrote:
I have a knack for subtle hints huh.... Laughing

I had one bike on my tiny littel trailer, Repo had 2 and a Ranger...The light turned green, a huge cloud of black smoke and he disappeared!!

We turned on the gravel road..I'm doing 40 trying to keep up with him...no luck, he left me again...

That's OK though, I have a Dodge in my garage with the motor in about 30 pieces right now, let me get er back together with the new cooler, injectors, ABS torque convertor Six Gun and 5" exhaust...then we'll see what your big Dmax has got for me... Twisted Evil

At the rate I'm going, I should have it done by 2010...HeHe...Diesel should be 10 bucks a gallon by then...

Aren't most Dodges in the garage in pieces geek lol! lol! J/k OD! Most are in the Junk Yard affraid I had too ole buddy it was wide open. I like the Cummins Engines alot they have a TON of POWER.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
james

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:54 pm

father in law just called and wants to plan a trip within the next month or so.he brought up the black mtn cabins?anyone ever stay there?any and all info would be appreciated as we have never road outside of windrock.
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/k810329
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:59 pm

james wrote:
father in law just called and wants to plan a trip within the next month or so.he brought up the black mtn cabins?anyone ever stay there?any and all info would be appreciated as we have never road outside of windrock.

Never been there, but here its REAL NICE cheers

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
james

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:46 pm

ive been searching the net and it looks like a great place to ride.getting really excited cant wait to narrow down some dates.
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/k810329
TNGAL
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:13 pm

james wrote:
ive been searching the net and it looks like a great place to ride.getting really excited cant wait to narrow down some dates.

You will love it!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
RORER-714

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:58 pm

We went last fall,stayed in a fully furnished 3 bedroom house with phone and TV,beds made,just bring groceries for $100.00 a night.
We rode the park one day and off park the rest of the stay.I prefer the off park trips.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   

Back to top Go down

Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next