Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OutlanderDan
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey Rorer, Congrats on making Mod status on the Aurora board! (They gotcha right where they want ya now...HeHe)
Back to top Go down
RORER-714

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:27 pm

OutlanderDan wrote:
Hey Rorer, Congrats on making Mod status on the Aurora board! (They gotcha right where they want ya now...HeHe)

Appreciate it Dan,they are a pretty good bunch over there.
Back to top Go down
bellman

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:36 am

Folks it seems like the new Harlan Co. Recreation Board will start a fee to ride the 8,000 acres mapped/marked in 2 weeks...cost is:

35.00 per year.
21.00 31 day permit..Ky law does not allow permits under 31 days..and still protect the landowner.
A fee we all knew would come some day..fee structure we are not kind to.

A family of 4 on ATV's..a little over 100.00 per yr with family discount.
Same family in a jeep/truck...35.00 per yr..they tag the toy..not the person.

The club for over 5 yrs now has lived up to our motto..a ride every weekend..an event every month...and we still do off park rides towards stone mtn ....just got word that the top of stone mtn is open to ride from Hell's Trail to...White Rocks..a short 95 mile loop from our trail head..and we also go to the highest point in Ky as well...going next week to check out 4,000 acres in Harlan/Leslie county...that will be our "NEW" Elk ride soon..we hope..also working with a guy in late April..that can get OK trials to ride from Va. To Us...a State to State Ride..coming soon...check out our site..and click on the event link..pick one out..and..YA'LL COME C-US..Hear. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.usawebs.biz
RORER-714

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:38 pm

We will be headed up May 14-18.Last time I was there you had mentioned a "pucker ridge" ride,am looking forward to that as the trips with the,uh,less experienced were cool,just not rough enough.
Back to top Go down
bellman

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:07 pm

RORER-714 wrote:
We will be headed up May 14-18.Last time I was there you had mentioned a "pucker ridge" ride,am looking forward to that as the trips with the,uh,less experienced were cool,just not rough enough.

Pucker 1..(named by a good pal from TN of mine}..pucker 2..and misery...have had momma nautures hand ONLY working it for over a year...and should be in fine form..do stop by the Liars Club..UH..fire pit and we can hook you up.
Back to top Go down
dbpetty

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Thu May 07, 2009 4:16 pm

we are planning a trip to Evarts this year most likely fall... what do i need to do besides permit and helmet... is there two up allowed? and where do i buy the permits?... whats the best trailhead close to hotels, food and such?
Back to top Go down
RORER-714

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Thu May 07, 2009 4:55 pm

dbpetty wrote:
we are planning a trip to Evarts this year most likely fall... what do i need to do besides permit and helmet... is there two up allowed? and where do i buy the permits?... whats the best trailhead close to hotels, food and such?

There are no hotels in Evarts,but alot of rental houses/cabins.We are going for a week next Thursday and staying in a fully furnished home with sat TV,phone,all pots and pans,ect.,for 100 bucks a night,same place we stay every time.
You can get a permit at the Chevron in Evarts if you ride on park,we did most of our riding off park last time.Two up is allowed.

Its a dry county too,so bring what you want with you.

Check out the Ridge Runners site for rentals and more info.

http://www.kyoutdoors.org/
Back to top Go down
dbpetty

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 pm

hey thanks!
Back to top Go down
bellman

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   Thu May 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks for the quick info 714.
I jsut added another rental home to our lodging link as well...yeppers we are not a wet nor a dry county..we are..MOIST. LOL.
Some nice rental homes...new cabins.....2 RV sites....the only town in Ky that you can ride your toy inside the city limits..ONLY....wear helmet..go slow...and be fine.
The county has started the permit system..club never against the fee..but the fee set up..if a family of 4 on wheelers rides..with discount it is 100.00 per year...same family in a truck or jeep...only 35.00 per year. They tag the toy not the person..already losing money in my mind. Our club has some off park rides we do for FREE...we have a community campfire located at the North Evarts RV site..where we plan our staff guided rides each nite...thursday thru Sat..stop by and meet and greet and see what is going on the next day. For a small map...UH..of our small town go here www.visitevartky.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park   

Back to top Go down

Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Park
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2