Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!
 
HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 
 

 CMR....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: CMR....   Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:41 pm


_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders



Last edited by Bootlegger on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
THE ROXSTAR D
V.I.P Member
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-23
Posts : 1287
Age : 37
Location : Sevierville,Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:08 pm

I think we definetley nedd to go to the march 14 2009 race at carolina adventure world, I will be flying out of knoxville to florida the next morning but I can drive over friday, race saturday and then head home
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:56 am

This is there classes for the 2009 Season CMR Season... As of right now ther will be Mud Bogs at the events locations they have scheduled but Points will only be in the Swamp Cross.


SUPER MODFIED

0-990 + CC 2X4 / 4X4 ATV



SUPER PRO

700 – 990 + CC 2X4 / 4X4 ATV



PRO

500 – 699 CC 2X4 / 4X4 ATV



SEMI PRO

451 & UP Single cylinders only.



LITE

0-450 CC 2X4 / 4X4



RUV

0 -990 + CC RUV’S



WOMEN’S

0 -990 + CC same rules as super modified



YOUTH

MINI 1 0-125 CC

MINI 2 126-250 CC

MINI 3 251-400 CC


Report this post

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:59 am

BigbluegrizzD......if you go race with us at the March 14th one. you can race in the Semi Pro Single cylinder and probably have a good chance of tearing it up in the Swamp Cross.

Bamajeepjunkie if i am not mistaken you can race in the 450 & under Lite Class since your stated size is 450 Twisted Evil you will eat them alive with that stroker motor... I will know for sure about that in a few days....

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
Big Gun
CATVR Junkie
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 2429
Location : Where ever I pass out for the night

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:13 am

Lite class here I come. lol
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member
avatar

Joined : 2008-12-14
Posts : 1242
Age : 34
Location : Boonville,In

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:15 am

Bootlegger wrote:
BigbluegrizzD......if you go race with us at the March 14th one. you can race in the Semi Pro Single cylinder and probably have a good chance of tearing it up in the Swamp Cross.

Bamajeepjunkie if i am not mistaken you can race in the 450 & under Lite Class since your stated size is 450 Twisted Evil you will eat them alive with that stroker motor... I will know for sure about that in a few days....

making sure we got everything covered before we go there boot your still competing in the womens class right.... roll roll roll lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:25 am

jksimpson wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:
BigbluegrizzD......if you go race with us at the March 14th one. you can race in the Semi Pro Single cylinder and probably have a good chance of tearing it up in the Swamp Cross.

Bamajeepjunkie if i am not mistaken you can race in the 450 & under Lite Class since your stated size is 450 Twisted Evil you will eat them alive with that stroker motor... I will know for sure about that in a few days....

making sure we got everything covered before we go there boot your still competing in the womens class right.... roll roll roll lol! lol! lol!

NO....I affraid of some of those Gals...

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
darkstar
CATVR Junkie
avatar

Joined : 2008-12-30
Posts : 2323
Location : Chattavegas

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:41 pm

I could run my rincon in the semi pro class Correct ?
Would i be running against 680's?


Also i can run my stock 450 in this class

But i cant run both bikes ? one at a time ?

Its alot of rules and im super green but ive been praticing alot .
Put 700 miles on the rincon ina month
And another 200 on the 450 ina week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutetreework.com
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:20 pm

darkstar wrote:
I could run my rincon in the semi pro class Correct ?
Would i be running against 680's?


Also i can run my stock 450 in this class

But i cant run both bikes ? one at a time ?

Its alot of rules and im super green but ive been praticing alot .
Put 700 miles on the rincon ina month
And another 200 on the 450 ina week.

Mud Racing is a different ball game......The whole set up. riding in water/mud 3-4 foot deep. You can race both your atv's in two different classes. The KQ 450 is tearing up the small class so is the KQ 750 in the bigger single cylinder class. It will be hard to get the power you need out of the Honda to be competitive. .....no offense meant. Very Happy Your clutching has to be different than trail riding as well. YOur bike has to be completely snorkeled and water tight. It kinda of hard to explain till you go to an event. I think you could do real good with the KQ 450.

One more thing.....to be competitive you will need to run either Outlaws, Silverbacks, or Vampire EDL's. You can run other tires...but you will preform ALOT better with one of those 3. I Races with Zilla's once and did fine.

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
REPOMAN
Moderator
avatar

Joined : 2008-02-01
Posts : 4111
Age : 49
Location : CROSSVILLE,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:55 am

Thats alot of stuff to do just to ride in some water and mud Razz
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:56 am

REPOMAN wrote:
Thats alot of stuff to do just to ride in some water and mud Razz

Anyone can ride ride in it....but can you Win in it Question Snorkel Razz Razz Razz

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
darkstar
CATVR Junkie
avatar

Joined : 2008-12-30
Posts : 2323
Location : Chattavegas

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:46 am

Im stoked, what about lift ?

Ps the rincon is up for sale anyhow... Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutetreework.com
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:04 am

darkstar wrote:
Im stoked, what about lift ?

Ps the rincon is up for sale anyhow... Sleep
Lift...a 2 inch one is fine...

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
jksimpson
V.I.P Member
avatar

Joined : 2008-12-14
Posts : 1242
Age : 34
Location : Boonville,In

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:36 am

REPOMAN wrote:
Thats alot of stuff to do just to ride in some water and mud Razz

you can ride in deep water and mud without going to such an exteme my buddies do it with mudlites w/snorkels all the time but to be competitive and win races you have to think and go extreme along with knowledge of how to ride in it you just cannot mod your bike and jump into a race and win if you have never done it before...
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:02 pm

jksimpson wrote:
REPOMAN wrote:
Thats alot of stuff to do just to ride in some water and mud Razz

you can ride in deep water and mud without going to such an exteme my buddies do it with mudlites w/snorkels all the time but to be competitive and win races you have to think and go extreme along with knowledge of how to ride in it you just cannot mod your bike and jump into a race and win if you have never done it before...

YOu have to remember Justin....Repo has nightmares of my Brute. Razz lol! Stir the Pot

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
Big Gun
CATVR Junkie
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 2429
Location : Where ever I pass out for the night

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Bootlegger wrote:
jksimpson wrote:
REPOMAN wrote:
Thats alot of stuff to do just to ride in some water and mud Razz

you can ride in deep water and mud without going to such an exteme my buddies do it with mudlites w/snorkels all the time but to be competitive and win races you have to think and go extreme along with knowledge of how to ride in it you just cannot mod your bike and jump into a race and win if you have never done it before...

YOu have to remember Justin....Repo has nightmares of my Brute. Razz lol! Stir the Pot

lol
Back to top Go down
REPOMAN
Moderator
avatar

Joined : 2008-02-01
Posts : 4111
Age : 49
Location : CROSSVILLE,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:37 pm

Bootlegger wrote:
jksimpson wrote:
REPOMAN wrote:
Thats alot of stuff to do just to ride in some water and mud Razz

you can ride in deep water and mud without going to such an exteme my buddies do it with mudlites w/snorkels all the time but to be competitive and win races you have to think and go extreme along with knowledge of how to ride in it you just cannot mod your bike and jump into a race and win if you have never done it before...

YOu have to remember Justin....Repo has nightmares of my Brute. Razz lol! Stir the Pot
Rolling Eyes When we were out trail riding a couple weeks ago and......... wait that was a dream because you dont ride anymore roll
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:46 pm

REPOMAN wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:
jksimpson wrote:
REPOMAN wrote:
Thats alot of stuff to do just to ride in some water and mud Razz

you can ride in deep water and mud without going to such an exteme my buddies do it with mudlites w/snorkels all the time but to be competitive and win races you have to think and go extreme along with knowledge of how to ride in it you just cannot mod your bike and jump into a race and win if you have never done it before...

YOu have to remember Justin....Repo has nightmares of my Brute. Razz lol! Stir the Pot
Rolling Eyes When we were out trail riding a couple weeks ago and......... wait that was a dream because you dont ride anymore roll

All I can do is agree with you on that. Neutral

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
jksimpson
V.I.P Member
avatar

Joined : 2008-12-14
Posts : 1242
Age : 34
Location : Boonville,In

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:00 am

why arent you trail riding boot???? i just got home from trail riding and it was crazy scary lol... tested out my new bogging setup and its not really trail worthy lol but when i got out there i could not resist.. oh it was nasty out there today...
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:07 am

jksimpson wrote:
why arent you trail riding boot???? i just got home from trail riding and it was crazy scary lol... tested out my new bogging setup and its not really trail worthy lol but when i got out there i could not resist.. oh it was nasty out there today...

Honestly....just not wanted too. I am going to some ofter this Race. I would rather go play in some Mud somewhere and there isn't much of that here. Maybe one day I can get my Pit built and then....it will over for me.. Razz Snorkel Full time Bogging machine...

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
Tennessee Tornado
CATVR Junkie
avatar

Joined : 2008-02-26
Posts : 7065
Age : 50
Location : Crossville TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:14 am

I still say you should take the best of both worlds.......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TennesseeTornado
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:16 am

Tennessee_Tornado wrote:
I still say you should take the best of both worlds.......

I am going to try... Wink

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
REPOMAN
Moderator
avatar

Joined : 2008-02-01
Posts : 4111
Age : 49
Location : CROSSVILLE,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:01 am

You know im just giving you a hard time Boot because your an easy target Razz Thumb
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member
avatar

Joined : 2008-12-14
Posts : 1242
Age : 34
Location : Boonville,In

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:16 am

repo, is just giving you a hard time boot he needs someone to pull him out.. untill he gets his big boy pants hes just gonna have to rely on you..lol.. roll
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: CMR....   Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:18 am

jksimpson wrote:
repo, is just giving you a hard time boot he needs someone to pull him out.. untill he gets his big boy pants hes just gonna have to rely on you..lol.. roll

Back last year... I pulled him up the Car Hauler at Pickett on my KQ.....I almost forgot think roll roll

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CMR....   

Back to top Go down
 
CMR....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cumberland ATV Riders :: Team Cumberland Mudders :: Races & Events-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Sports and Hobbies | Quad | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion