Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:07 am

ECMR 2009

Cumberland ATV Riders

Last edited by Bootlegger on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
OuttaControl

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Thanks for posting this up. I stumbled across yalls site today when looking at our web hits. I really hope you guys get the cahnce to come out and check us out this year. We are really looking forward to having a great year and we haven't even got it all done yet! If any of yall have any questions about the series feel free to ask or you can email me at eastcoastmudracing@yahoo.com I know it is a pretty good hike for some of yall, but maybe the payouts will make it worth the time! See yall at the races!
Charlie
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:55 pm

OuttaControl wrote:
Thanks for posting this up. I stumbled across yalls site today when looking at our web hits. I really hope you guys get the cahnce to come out and check us out this year. We are really looking forward to having a great year and we haven't even got it all done yet! If any of yall have any questions about the series feel free to ask or you can email me at eastcoastmudracing@yahoo.com I know it is a pretty good hike for some of yall, but maybe the payouts will make it worth the time! See yall at the races!
Charlie

Hey Charlie....it me... Mark!! afro lol! lol!

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 pm

Charlie....Which race is the closet to Tennessee?

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
OuttaControl

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:01 pm

April 24-26 Blacksburg, SC about 4.5hrs from Crossville
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:04 pm

OuttaControl wrote:

I'll be there.....Probably be at one of the one at Carolina Adventure world.....we have one CMR race there March 24th.

Oh yeah....when you call me ....call my cell phone. it will easier to get in touch with me.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 pm

OuttaControl wrote:

what town is that close too??? can't find it on the map scratch

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
OuttaControl

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:10 pm

aight will do I called your home today i didnt realize i had your cell but i just looked and found it in the email. Im glad to hear yall are gonna try to make some of them, the races have gotten really competitive in this area. Some good good racing. I was noticing yall liked the bog races better than the swamp x. I will let you know as soon as i do which races will be which. Right now we are going to be running back and forth between the two to kind of mix it up a little and put different faces in the hot seat

it is about 30 minutes south of charlotte
Back to top Go down
OuttaControl

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Also I don't know if yall know it or not but all of our races are double elimination
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:21 pm

OuttaControl wrote:
aight will do I called your home today i didnt realize i had your cell but i just looked and found it in the email. Im glad to hear yall are gonna try to make some of them, the races have gotten really competitive in this area. Some good good racing. I was noticing yall liked the bog races better than the swamp x. I will let you know as soon as i do which races will be which. Right now we are going to be running back and forth between the two to kind of mix it up a little and put different faces in the hot seat

it is about 30 minutes south of charlotte

Cool....I like the Bog better but i'll race the Swamp Cross as well. Snorkel Yeah if you get a chance just post which race has which.....Thanks..

I seen where you called...was it a 910 area code? If so i''l put that # in my phone.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
OuttaControl

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:26 pm

Yeah that is my cell #
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Troy,NC race is really not that far as well. Just the other side of Charlotte. think cheers

This is looking good my friend woo

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
OuttaControl

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:49 pm

yeah we were hoping we could draw some of you guys from out of state to those few especially. It will be the first races ever at those places and we need to have a good showing so they will want us to come back. The one in april is probably going to be a Swamp X and the one in May in Troy is going to be a bog and we will probably be adding more money to the pot, but no guarantees yet!I know it is a long drive but yall should definately try to make it down to Big Woods or Busco at least once. Those places are huge with some awesome riding!
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:14 pm

The Swamp X is 2 laps....correct?

When you find out for sure what each race is you can either post it on here or send me an email....either one you want is fine.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
TOT

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:02 am

Hey there are a couple of us that might try to make one of those races, How far is it from the B'ham AL area?
Back to top Go down
http://boggerunlimited.com
OuttaControl

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:08 am

Bermingham to :
Big Woods is 8 1/2 hrs
Busco is 9 hrs
CAW is 6 hrs
Iron City is 5 1/2 hrs
Uhwarrie is 7 1/2 hrs

The one at Iron City will just be a race, no trails, but it is only like 3o mins. from CAW which has like 3600 acres of trails. If you like deep mud and water Big Woods is nothing but that, awesome place to ride. Busco is like 1500 acres nasty mud. Uhwarrie will be only a race to, but we are literally across the street from the 72,000 acre national forrest.

Big Woods will be a Bog Pit
Busco will probably be a Swamp X
CAW will be a Swamp X
Iron City will be a Swamp X
and Uhwarrie will be a Bog Pit

The purses are guaranteed at every event! The RUV class will not be paying much because we have little to none in this area, so the other 4 classes will have great payouts in my opinion! We will be having a Youth Bog at most events and hopefully a womens class!

Any questions you guys have feel free to call my cell or email me
910-465-9343 or eastcoastmudracing@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:52 pm

Thanks Charlie..... cheers

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
OuttaControl

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:43 pm

I don't know about you guys but all this down time is killin me! I'm ready to go racin'
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:44 pm

OuttaControl wrote:
I don't know about you guys but all this down time is killin me! I'm ready to go racin'

Me Too!! bounce

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:09 am

i just got done reading e.c.m.r rules boot and they confuse me they contridict themselves quite often.. no motor changes except jet kit air filter etc.. gotta have factory heads and cyclinders.. then next line motor work allows big bore kits.. wtf... why dont they just say 700cc's and up cause you know people arent going to say i got a can-am 1200cc and a artic cat 1300cc.. they say they got minor motor work... lol...

i am so ready to get into a race boot.. been doing my mods getting my hands on some diamond plate now i might do some floor board modifications.. depending on what kind of pits these are i might pull off all my skids and cv guards also dont really need them for water i think they will just hold you back a little.. unless you have to have those things on your bike...
Back to top Go down
REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:51 am

You guys sound like your ready to race. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:47 am

jksimpson wrote:
i just got done reading e.c.m.r rules boot and they confuse me they contridict themselves quite often.. no motor changes except jet kit air filter etc.. gotta have factory heads and cyclinders.. then next line motor work allows big bore kits.. wtf... why dont they just say 700cc's and up cause you know people arent going to say i got a can-am 1200cc and a artic cat 1300cc.. they say they got minor motor work... lol...

i am so ready to get into a race boot.. been doing my mods getting my hands on some diamond plate now i might do some floor board modifications.. depending on what kind of pits these are i might pull off all my skids and cv guards also dont really need them for water i think they will just hold you back a little.. unless you have to have those things on your bike...

You can take that stuff off Justin...a lot of them do cause it lets the water flow through better. Alot of it is ethics...teh ECMR has a way of checiking your CC this Year...thats why alot of the CMR racers don't like it over there Wink copy and paste which rules you are talking about....

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
OuttaControl

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:00 pm

I think this is what he is talking about

E. Must use original factory engine mated to particular unit. (cases, cylinders, heads, etc)

G. Engine modifications limited to jet kits, air filter, performance programmerís, exhaust and big bore kits.

The first just means you must run the correct motor, keeps people from running after market cylinders and stuff. The second means just what it says, basically anything in the engine you can change within the rules of each class. We were going to use a gauge to check cc's, but it is going to be simpler to just pull the head and be 100% accurate. It is only going to be done in the Twin Cylinder Heavy class. The other classes there really is no need to have the protests. The only reason we are even doing that class is because we have to draw the line somewhere, so it is either check the cc's or combine that class with the Super Stock class. If you guys see anything in the rules that is jigged up please let me know, I can never have to many eyes.

Also, be on the lookout I am having to change a few of the races due to scheduling conflicts should have it fixed in a day or two!

If you guys have any questions or anything you can email me at eastcoastmudracing@yahoo.com or my number 9104659343
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Will you post which one you are changing on here Charlie?

Thanks for all your help

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
OuttaControl

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:42 pm

The May 16 at Uhwarrie is moving to May 23. The August 8 @ Busco is moving to August 1. There may be one more I will let you know as soon as I do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule   

Back to top Go down

East Coast Mud Racing 2009 schedule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next