Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

What races are you going to try to go too???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Most of us with kids I know its hard to make plans more than a week or so in advance....or for me it is.

All my kids birthdays are in Feb. so I probably won't be racing any then.

Here are a few I may try to go too....they are the ECMR races.

April 24-26
Iron City MX
Blacksburg, SC
Swamp Cross....I think....will find out for sure though. Its only 4.5 hours from Crossville.

May 2nd @ Wilburns in Alabama.
May 2nd will be the first Mud Bog Paying $200 with 10 entrys. I am going to this one since its close...

May 15-17
Uhwarrie,NC
Bog Race

September 5
Carolina Adventure World
Winnsboro, SC..............Maybe...longtime away

I will add more to mine as I see them and when the HLPSR come out with there schedule. I probably will not go to any CMR since they are all Swamp Cross races this year....maybe one if its close. CMR may have a Bog race but it will be put on by the park and not them.....

Cumberland ATV Riders

Last edited by Bootlegger on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
THE ROXSTAR D
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:59 pm

I am just going to go to the ones in SC, NC, GA, and TN this year. With work and a 12 week old, i won't hit as many as I'd like, Boot I owe you a passenger seat for at least 2-3 races. Im may try to go to the ones you go in NC and SC
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:20 am

If High Lifter will release their 2009 schedule I will know more about what i want to go too.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:05 pm

i think im gonna do the Highlifter Pro series events im just looking at time and places im going.. ECMR is all truely east coast they mia as well have them in the ocean lol.. 12-14 hour trips where most of highlifters bogs are down south 10-12 hours but i can also take my boat and fish at the same time while im down there.
hlpsr is what tx,LA,GA.. basically 8-14 hour drives for me.. that and i have raced with some of the best guys in the Highlifter class A bog and kept up with them so atleast i kinda have a feel for what i might be able to do i dunno though 09 can ams came out and at the end of the year RPM came up with some amazing BBK's etc.. for the can-ams could be a little more interesting than i am wanting... i would have dont cmr's but they switched to the circle racing most of there bogs i think are about the same distance as HL... Whatever i decide to do i think we should all get together at atleast 1 or 2 bogs this year to promote our sponsers and let everyone know about our team hopefully we all do good things this year cant wait to hold up my first trophey...
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:06 pm

hey boot is nitros legal in any of the professional races.. like hl pro A etc... cause
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:08 pm

what in the world that message just posted itself i wasnt done lol...

cause i could have swore some of those renegades i raced at tenn mudfest had the juice on them.. if you watch the video you can see them hauling butt out of the middle of no where and water flying like they hit that little button...
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:01 pm

jksimpson wrote:
hey boot is nitros legal in any of the professional races.. like hl pro A etc... cause

nope....NOS is only allowed in the Open Class. It in Not allowed on Pro A they can't even have an empty bottle on there bike.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:03 pm

man ohh man those feaking renegades throw some monster rooster tails then...
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:16 am

jksimpson wrote:
man ohh man those feaking renegades throw some monster rooster tails then...

Yeah...they don't enough fender. No

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 am

The big bore atvs are getting better every year and the aftermarket is following suit. I figure I'll do good here locally but probably suck it up at big races. I'm not a fan of swampcross bs, to me if they would make a basic minicross track (like motocross) with a pit. It would be more interesting IMO. I can't say what races I'll be at as of right now, I plan on making the boggin in bama.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:32 pm

bamajeepjunkie wrote:
The big bore atvs are getting better every year and the aftermarket is following suit. I figure I'll do good here locally but probably suck it up at big races. I'm not a fan of swampcross bs, to me if they would make a basic minicross track (like motocross) with a pit. It would be more interesting IMO. I can't say what races I'll be at as of right now, I plan on making the boggin in bama.

I wanna do Boggin in Bama as well. The reason I like the Mudda Cross better is its more of the driver than the bike...

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
GIP
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:18 pm

[quote="Bootlegger
I wanna do Boggin in Bama as well. The reason I like the Mudda Cross better is its more of the driver than the bike...[/quote]

Sorry for you BOOT Huh2 roll lol! flick
Back to top Go down
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Muddacross def is a drivers race, but locals or people that know the track will have a better shot or know what lanes to take. If the turn was muddy not submerged I would like it more.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:04 pm

bamajeepjunkie wrote:
Muddacross def is a drivers race, but locals or people that know the track will have a better shot or know what lanes to take. If the turn was muddy not submerged I would like it more.

Most of the Mudda Cross/Swamp Cross tracks are built just weeks before the race. The parks will not let people ride in them unless its an event and they rework them before each event. It is harder on your bike but The thing about it though is anyone can win....just not the guy with the deepest pockets like the bogs mostly are anymore. The Turns are not usually very deep. I am going to try to run in a few of them this year. I think it will be fun....thats what it is all going to be eventually anyway. Sad Lane choice coem on how you register and who won the heat before get the choice.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Maybe I've heard one sided remarks I'll def try one and see how I like it. Have you ever saw the "Top Ten 4X4 Challege" I wish someone would have an atv race like the race through a pit, a few turns, up a hill, into a pit, across some logs, and finish line. I think that would make a awesome race.
Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
ollie
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:23 pm

bamajeepjunkie wrote:
Maybe I've heard one sided remarks I'll def try one and see how I like it. Have you ever saw the "Top Ten 4X4 Challege" I wish someone would have an atv race like the race through a pit, a few turns, up a hill, into a pit, across some logs, and finish line. I think that would make a awesome race.

Wasn't that called the GNCC series? i loved watching that, like a super cross with MUD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:05 pm

gncc is something like that a little diff longer with alot of obstacles....

Allright boot im thinking the same as you short distance and after talking to you on the phone for a while earlier im thinking about going the ecmr route.. ill be joining you at these three for sure with the add in of wilburns. when it comes down to it i might have to coin flip wilburns or troy might not make both but im guessing if BD and the crew are going to wilburns for sure ill have to go there i really want to get to some bogs where the whole team is there and i really want to meet BD i think our "Rivalry" will make for some good times....it's too bad i didnt go to the motoplex you know one thing i do wish i could go see and i need to get info on it my buddy just showed me a video of trucks gone wild in florida man that looks awesome... but anyways im going to these... and im gonna try and throw in one either July's big woods or october 30ths carolina adventure world... but baby will be here in august so who knows might throw july's- end of year out of the door...

March 20-22
Big Woods ATV
Longwood, NC
$5000 In Payouts

April 24-26
Iron City MX
Blacksburg, SC
$5000 In Payouts

May 23rd
Uhwarrie Adventures
Troy, NC
$3000 In Payouts
Back to top Go down
REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:08 pm

I hope I can make it to a few to see you guys go Snorkel
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:23 pm

i cannot wait to be going Lets Ride Snorkel Lets Ride ... my bike should be 90% done this weekend finally got the rest of my parts in so hopefully ill have them installed this weekend and be done with it until i do some other modifications later on..
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:37 pm

REPOMAN wrote:

come on repo...you can pull us there.. Wink lol! lol!

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:57 pm

yeah you can do your part gas money and a lift... Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:36 am

Bootlegger wrote:
REPOMAN wrote:

come on repo...you can pull us there.. Wink lol! lol!
Mutley
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:36 am

OKAY BOG MEMBERS WONDERING IF WE COULD GET SOME SORTA UPDATED LIST BOGGING SEASON IS GETTING READY TO BEGIN AND I THINK IT WOULD BE HELPFUL IF WE HAD AN IDEA OF WHO IS GOING TO WHAT RACES OR WHAT RACES YOU ATLEAST PLAN ON ATTENDING.... I HAVE GOTTEN WITH BOOT AND I THINK ME AND HIM ARE ON THE SAME PAGE BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE OTHER 4OR5 MEMBERS ARE DOING????? BAMA YOU GOING TO MEET UP WITH ME AND BOOT AT A COUPLE IN THE CAROLINAS????? WHAT IS BBG AND CANAMCHRIS AND BIGDADDY DOING???????? I KNOW BBG IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE UNDERCONSTRUCTION THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR CORRCT
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:20 am

jksimpson wrote:
OKAY BOG MEMBERS WONDERING IF WE COULD GET SOME SORTA UPDATED LIST BOGGING SEASON IS GETTING READY TO BEGIN AND I THINK IT WOULD BE HELPFUL IF WE HAD AN IDEA OF WHO IS GOING TO WHAT RACES OR WHAT RACES YOU ATLEAST PLAN ON ATTENDING.... I HAVE GOTTEN WITH BOOT AND I THINK ME AND HIM ARE ON THE SAME PAGE BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE OTHER 4OR5 MEMBERS ARE DOING????? BAMA YOU GOING TO MEET UP WITH ME AND BOOT AT A COUPLE IN THE CAROLINAS????? WHAT IS BBG AND CANAMCHRIS AND BIGDADDY DOING???????? I KNOW BBG IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE UNDERCONSTRUCTION THE FIRST HALF OF THE YEAR CORRCT

Big Daddy will probably go to most of the same one we do. I will try to add a few more possibilities to mine over the next day or 2....I am going to try to make atleast 4. Maybe more. But I can't say for sure about any of them until really about a month in advance. The ones I have listed I will make except for the one in April is up in the air.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   

Back to top Go down

What races are you going to try to go too???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next