Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

What races are you going to try to go too???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:28 pm

BigDaddy wrote:
What is the exact date?? i'm trying to figure that out......cause in my haste......i'm not remembering Max turns 5 on the 18th and i have promised a train ride through the smokies....we are headed to gatlinburg the 14-17th of may.....any other weekend......i will be at doles!!

If its the CMR one is May 9th.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:33 pm

shall do TNT..lol.. yes its the second week in may the 9th so if your for sure going to that one BD then ill come down there and join you if not i guess ill go to wilburns with boot..
Back to top Go down
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:47 am

I'll def be at wilburns fer sure. I want to go to doles also, but I promised I would be at wilburns and if I break the kodi I'll be out of a ride fer doles. Snorkel
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 pm

ill be done racing atleast for a month or two my bike is broke and i dont even have a clue on what its gonna cost to fix it, it could be thousand plus that and i do all the work myself and i have never tore into a front diff so its probably gonna take a while for me to fix it myself... hopefully i wil see you all june cause it looks like may is gonna be shot for sure..
Back to top Go down
DREWFORCE
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Beer make you feel better
Back to top Go down
BigDaddy

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:42 am

jksimpson wrote:
ill be done racing atleast for a month or two my bike is broke and i dont even have a clue on what its gonna cost to fix it, it could be thousand plus that and i do all the work myself and i have never tore into a front diff so its probably gonna take a while for me to fix it myself... hopefully i wil see you all june cause it looks like may is gonna be shot for sure..

sorry to hear that......so what happened?
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/bigdaddywilbur
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:02 pm

jksimpson wrote:

That stinks, your diff is busted? Diffs can be a PITA, it's better to remove it and work on it on a clean table. I've had a few of them apart.
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:51 pm

BigDaddy wrote:
jksimpson wrote:

sorry to hear that......so what happened?

The last time i went riding and i thought i broke 2 axles ended up being one rear axle broken and front difff.. to make matters worse i bought a used gorilla axle off a guy on HL and guess what when i put it in the cv is popping like crazy i asked if there was anything wrong with it and the guy said no hopefully he was not b/s ing me and hes gonna take care of this problem if not my days of trusting people are over... and if i had to guess what broke im willing to bet it was the bevel gear that the axle goes into to turn the spiders cause you can feel the axle slipping when trying to turn it manually in the diff but if you turn the axle manually in reverse it grabs just fine forward it slips and grabs.. a guy on HL thinks it might be the clutch system i dunno untill i get it apart but im hoping its not too $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... if it does not cost much to fix i will see you all at the RPM fest for sure if anyone is going me and my wife are going..
Back to top Go down
BigDaddy

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:33 pm

are you doing the work yourself? when is the baby due?
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/bigdaddywilbur
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:35 pm

yeah im doing the work myself gonna start tearing it apart in the morning hopefully have it out and diagnosed tomorrow and then ill get the parts ordered this week depending on how much it is.... and yeah thats the problem the baby is due in 4 months and im pretty sure they are gonna fly by real quick im spending allready about 100 to 200 bucks a week just on baby stuff that kinda kills my riding/fishing/mudtruck/ having fun expenses lol i have to many hobbies BD... but im pretty sure i will still be able to hit doles and RPM fest as long as i put the diff back together right..
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri May 15, 2009 3:02 pm

I am going back to Wilborns on June 13th......then the Race in Pikeville on July 11th. Then after these 2 I will see what other races are within driving distance to go too. I think Bo is coming over From Texas to rae at Wilborns.....anyone else plan on being at either of these two races Question Question

I will try to post all the one that is within driving distance from me and what I may try to make. Swamp Monster closed the Race Calendar Sad I will just have to dig and search for whats coming up all over.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
HighTechRedneck

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri May 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Well since i'm not really a bog team member and a ways away from all these races right now the only one I can really attend is the race in Pikeville on July 11th. Now if I move up there in the near future that may be a whole new story.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri May 15, 2009 6:23 pm

I really do want to make alot more races this year, money just keeps gettin in the way it seems.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri May 15, 2009 7:09 pm

HighTechRedneck wrote:
Well since i'm not really a bog team member and a ways away from all these races right now the only one I can really attend is the race in Pikeville on July 11th. Now if I move up there in the near future that may be a whole new story.

Snorkel that baby and lets have some real fun.... Snorkel

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
HighTechRedneck

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri May 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Bootlegger wrote:
HighTechRedneck wrote:

I'm sending some money to my paypal account this weekend so I can order the snorkel piece for my airbox. My best friend is a plumber and he said he'd help me out when I get ready. This isn't the right thread, but for the pikeville race we all need to meet up somewhere in crossville on july 11th and have breakfast or something and then convoy over there. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri May 15, 2009 8:05 pm

HighTechRedneck wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:
HighTechRedneck wrote:

I'm sending some money to my paypal account this weekend so I can order the snorkel piece for my airbox. My best friend is a plumber and he said he'd help me out when I get ready. This isn't the right thread, but for the pikeville race we all need to meet up somewhere in crossville on july 11th and have breakfast or something and then convoy over there. Just an idea.

I'm down for some Waffle House.
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:06 pm

allright back on topic now im going to the chicago race in august 22nd weekend anyone joining me???? im also gonna try to plan on going to the wilborn H.L race the weekend following just not sure yet on my funds and if i really wana leave the wife and kid two weekends in a row.. what everyone elses plans for the next month or two on racing??????
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:34 pm

I am planning on the Wilborns/High Lifter race on August 29th....then Pikeville September 26th... not sure after that....I got to look at the calendar and see whats close.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 am

TCM guys...the racing over in the Carolina's is GREAT!!!...some of you all should try it out. If you all wanna go to any ECMR races next year let me know...we can ride together.

On October 31st there is an ECMR at Carolina Adventure world...I am planning on going if any of you wanna go let me know.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 am

Anyone going to run at Wr at the fall jam? I plan on hitting it if the pit is in good shape but if its like it was in years past there is no sense.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:38 pm

CanAmChris wrote:
Anyone going to run at Wr at the fall jam? I plan on hitting it if the pit is in good shape but if its like it was in years past there is no sense.

When is the Jam?

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:47 pm

oct 23-24
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:33 pm

CanAmChris wrote:
oct 23-24

Probably not Chris....thats the week before I head back to the Carolina's.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:36 pm

im gonna try and represent then but if the pit inst any better im not going to
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:41 pm

CanAmChris wrote:
im gonna try and represent then but if the pit inst any better im not going to

Sounds good buddy...I hope you do very well and I wish you the best of luck in it. Snorkel

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   

Back to top Go down

What races are you going to try to go too???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next