Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

What races are you going to try to go too???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:16 pm

what are we taking for the one in march????? car trailor, etc... we going to meet up and drive together boot?????
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:35 am

jksimpson wrote:
what are we taking for the one in march????? car trailor, etc... we going to meet up and drive together boot?????

Yeah if you want...we can just put them on a trailor and head out... Snorkel

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:40 pm

3 months in a row is pushing it but i really wanna go to this one since its only 4.5 hours away.
April 24-26
Iron City MX
Blacksburg, SC

I just really don't think I can do 3 months in a row. I want to space mine out if possiblebut the one i wanna do are in March. April, May

I am not going to miss Wilburns. so I may try to do 2 of the first 3 i have listed then see what comes up for the summer and fall. I wish HL would post what races they are having.

I added one for September.....

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:54 pm

yes boot lets work something out on our schedules i really wanted to go to that one too its supposta be the first year for that bog the way i understand it and its close to you which kinda makes it close to me if we meet up cause its like 5hours from me to you and 5hour from you to there... i have finally figured it out im running my stock motor this year since its going to be a short year for me then after august my bike will be tore down and turned into either a fcp 840 or a amr 840 after talking to both they both seem to have really good stuff.. one is just cheaper than the other..and one is more helpful than the other wiegh your options i guess..lol... next year though ill have a full race bike so competing should be alot better for me i hope...
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:56 pm

hey maybe we can get repo to drive us he said he wanted to see us run some this year what better way than to take us... roll lol!
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:02 pm

jksimpson wrote:
hey maybe we can get repo to drive us he said he wanted to see us run some this year what better way than to take us... roll lol!

Yeah Really Laughing Laughing I will know more for sure about the races in a week or two. I know I just can't amkw it 3 months in a row....I know I can 2 though.... think Its just Wilburns is a go and I am thinking about March or April ones... think I wish i was rich or would hit the lottery. Razz If I did we would be a FULL SPONSORED race team. We would all have 2 bikes a piece....or atleast one a piece and 3 for me Laughing Laughing A big Trailer....I guess I better wake up and quit dreaming. Sad Sad

I will know for sure...If I have to It will be March & May. scratch cause WIlburns is in May

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:05 pm

april and may is cheaper isnt it.... the one in march is forever of a drive for both of us if im not mistaken like 14hrs for me...
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:08 pm

ohhhhh yeahh i forgot to tell you boot go look at the cmr schedule they got one in Indiana this year...lol.. i am thinking about going to.. its still a good drive for me its like 8-9 hrs up northern indiana basically border of indiana michigan... if your interested let me know you could meet me at the house and we could go from here supposta be like a tractor truck national event could be interesting to go see and spend a night there....
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:11 pm

jksimpson wrote:
april and may is cheaper isnt it.... the one in march is forever of a drive for both of us if im not mistaken like 14hrs for me...

UH Shocked I am out for March race...Longwood is almost on the Ocean in NC. I think I am in for April & May at Wilburns.... cause teh April race is only 4.5 hours from me.

The april one is a Swamp Cross...I think...oh well. Gotta do it sometime Snorkel Wilburns is a Bog race though...Its close though..

Cumberland ATV Riders

Last edited by Bootlegger on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:12 pm

jksimpson wrote:
ohhhhh yeahh i forgot to tell you boot go look at the cmr schedule they got one in Indiana this year...lol.. i am thinking about going to.. its still a good drive for me its like 8-9 hrs up northern indiana basically border of indiana michigan... if your interested let me know you could meet me at the house and we could go from here supposta be like a tractor truck national event could be interesting to go see and spend a night there....

I'll check it out....I bet those crybabies are having a fit about driving.. Laughing

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Bootlegger wrote:
jksimpson wrote:

Yeah Really Laughing Laughing I will know more for sure about the races in a week or two. I know I just can't amkw it 3 months in a row....I know I can 2 though.... think Its just Wilburns is a go and I am thinking about March or April ones... think I wish i was rich or would hit the lottery. Razz If I did we would be a FULL SPONSORED race team. We would all have 2 bikes a piece....or atleast one a piece and 3 for me Laughing Laughing A big Trailer....I guess I better wake up and quit dreaming. Sad Sad

I will know for sure...If I have to It will be March & May. scratch cause WIlburns is in May

scratch scratch that was confusing me i though you might like the april may better wish we could find a closer race before april that would be nice atleast a local race or something so i could come down and do some b/s with you boot... im ready to race today if it was warm enough...
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:39 pm

jksimpson wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:
jksimpson wrote:

scratch scratch that was confusing me i though you might like the april may better wish we could find a closer race before april that would be nice atleast a local race or something so i could come down and do some b/s with you boot... im ready to race today if it was warm enough...

I am a confusing person...atleast REPOMAN thinks that co co Laughing Laughing Yeah I wanna race in March but I am not going to the Atlantic Ocean to so.. Neutral Man thats about 12 hours for me and 2 days for you of driving.... No I'll see if they are anything closer for March anywhere....I wish HL would let us know where some of there races are going to be.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:44 pm

basically for those you just need to check those parks everyone talks about and see when they are having a bog the rural shades and the red creek but you would figure all of those are a long drive for me or you to go to..

Tell Repoman to get started on digging that pit behind your house we can have a bog at the bootlegger house.. im sure your dog would love that too.. 100's of legs he can hump...lmfao Mutley
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:56 pm

jksimpson wrote:
basically for those you just need to check those parks everyone talks about and see when they are having a bog the rural shades and the red creek but you would figure all of those are a long drive for me or you to go to..

Tell Repoman to get started on digging that pit behind your house we can have a bog at the bootlegger house.. im sure your dog would love that too.. 100's of legs he can hump...lmfao Mutley

As long as Rooster is there Tiger will be happy Huh2 roll If I had a Pit we would race some here... afro

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:58 pm

unless we find something for march iguess thats when ill practice.... or fish one of the two.. hey boot you like fishing??????
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Love fishing

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:09 pm

well maybe ill bring my bassboat down that way in march and we can do some fishing you have a good place to go down there i got a 17ft basstracker with a 50hp merc on it... aluminum...
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:51 pm

jksimpson wrote:
well maybe ill bring my bassboat down that way in march and we can do some fishing you have a good place to go down there i got a 17ft basstracker with a 50hp merc on it... aluminum...

I live about 35 minutes from the lake...

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Justin...lets find another one for April.....The ECMR one was cancelled....that stinks it was close too... Sad I can PM you the details on why. Hopefully we can find one....let both start looking. If not I may hit one in late March somewhere. think

This really stinks No No I might think about April 24 - 26 Mud Madness in La. Its about 10 hours from me...its just west of Monroe,La. Its a CMR event....shoot I don't know now...gotta find something. huh Worst come to worst I could go to Windrock Spring Jam and race there...I just wish they would have a Race atleast 2 at a time or somthing. I am just not much on that see who gets the farthest stuff. I like to Race... Twisted Evil

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 am

yeah i dunno... boot only other one i was thinking about would make it two races in april.. the c.m.r. in south carolina i think its one of the closer ones for us it should be close to you i think its 8-10hrs away for me... but i dunno how or if it would conflict with the e.c.m.r in april... i know alot of people are going to be at that first april c.m.r event i mean alot have been talking about it.. ill take a look at things tomorrow im going to bed right now ill get back with you tomorrow afternoon...
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:24 am

March 13-15th carolina adventure world is 9hour 58min's from my house.. dunno how far it is from you im guessing about 4 hours or so off that time... i thought you said you had something to do that weekend boot but thats about the only close one i have found in march april time frame... unless you wana make the trip down to H.L for the mud national's mud bog im sure that would be a blast...but a long pricey trip for a couple of days lol...
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:34 am

april 24-26th is the same distance for me it is 9hours 57 min woohoo i save a hole min on that one..lol... i guess those two can be a toss up which ever one you wana go to boot... i know this bog is right outside of shreveport and i bet there is some cool stuff in shreveport.....
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:23 am

Either one you pick..... Wink I gotta see what Big Daddy's doing.....I know he will be at Wilburns on May 2nd with us. It may be closer for him to got to NC in March...just not sure..... scratch I will call you over the weekend and maybe we can figure out which month and race. I wish we could ride together some how....

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:15 pm

we should be able to ride together ill just go to your house and we can leave from there if its a east coast mud race if we go down to LA i guess we would have to figure something else out cause it would be out of both of our ways.. i have to go through tenn to get to south carolina and North carolina so i figure i could just drive straight to your house or something... you can give me a call whenever i called donna back but she did not answer her phone...
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Well give me a week...I will know whether I can go to the March one in NC. or the one in LA...The one in NC is only about 5 hours or so from maybe 5.5 hrs. I got to see If I can take off that Friday. Not sure about it until this week If not I guess the one in April in LA. I am going to Wilburns May2nd no matter what...that will be the most fun one IMO... plus its not far either...maybe 3.5 hr from me.

I read on the CMR froum that there will probably be a Mud Bog at every event. It will just be put on by the park instead of CMR and will not be for points...I could careless about the points in CMR anyway. I think the on inNC I may just race the Mud Bog instead of the swamp cross....stand a better chance of winning...maybe.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   

Back to top Go down

What races are you going to try to go too???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next