Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

What races are you going to try to go too???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Okay just let me know which one your gonna go to... from my house to crossville,TN it is 4hours and 20min.. you would figure it would take you more than 5.5 hours to get to the one in NC if it take me 4hr and a extra 5.5 from your house only =9.5-10hrs..mapquest says the one in NC is 14hrs from me Question sure your not confused again boot are you sure you dont mean the one in SC Question
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:06 pm

jksimpson wrote:
Okay just let me know which one your gonna go to... from my house to crossville,TN it is 4hours and 20min.. you would figure it would take you more than 5.5 hours to get to the one in NC if it take me 4hr and a extra 5.5 from your house only =9.5-10hrs..mapquest says the one in NC is 14hrs from me Question sure your not confused again boot are you sure you dont mean the one in SC Question

Mapquest always say its further Time wise...CAW world is just outside Charlotte and it about 5 hours from here to Charlotte.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:16 am

Def. Wilborns will know more closer to time of events. I know of one in the works in Decatur, a demo derby and mudbog. I'm going to go to huntville's races as much as possible, and others when I can.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:32 am

bamajeepjunkie wrote:
Def. Wilborns will know more closer to time of events. I know of one in the works in Decatur, a demo derby and mudbog. I'm going to go to huntville's races as much as possible, and others when I can.

Let me know some details about the one in Decatur when you find them out.. Wink

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:57 am

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:09 pm

bamajeepjunkie wrote:
Will do.

Thanks...that would a close race for me....only 4 hours away.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Justin....I will know by then end of this coming up week whether I can go i March or April....They are having the Bog Race Friday at CAW in SC.....then the CMR Swamp Cross is Saturday... I am going to get a hold of Big Daddy and see what he wants to do whether the one in SC or La.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:30 pm

this week or next week??????
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:31 pm

jksimpson wrote:
this week or next week??????

A week from Today...

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:56 am

does cmr seperate their swamp muddacross out in classes????? just trying to make sure i wouldnt be racing against some of those turbo renegades ive seen cause those have gotta be extremely fast....
Back to top Go down
THE ROXSTAR D
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:56 am

I've got myself scheduled off the weekend of the wilburn race, tcm gonna be in full force for that one!!
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:47 am

jksimpson wrote:
does cmr seperate their swamp muddacross out in classes????? just trying to make sure i wouldnt be racing against some of those turbo renegades ive seen cause those have gotta be extremely fast....

Yeah...it separated just like the regular bogs... Wink I am like you no sense in racing things with NOS & Turbo. Now if I had one to make it fair think I would care to race in the open class. Laughing

On another note, Adam Ladner from the Mud Nutz races in the Modified Open class with the same bike he races in the Super Pro class "which is the same class were in" and kicks there butts Razz Razz I just wish I had that time & money...

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:43 am

Bigbluegrizzd wrote:
I've got myself scheduled off the weekend of the wilburn race, tcm gonna be in full force for that one!!

i believe thats the race that me boot you and BD are forsure going to.. just have to get the other three to show and we will be in full swing... just got my bike fully done.. almost..lol.. they are never fully done... but let me just say it launches nicely i cannot keep the front end down now no matter what i do i think its gonna take about 100+ to keep the front end down... im scared to use 4L it hops 2times in 2L wheelies then comes down and then wheelies back up agian it's freaking crazy i tell ya...lmfao.... just have to finish my floorboards up and im ready...
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:15 pm

I am leaving my floorboards as of now.....I BOUGHT some from a guy but never got them rant

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:06 pm

bought some aftermarket or bought some factory???? why havent you got them??????
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:29 pm

jksimpson wrote:
bought some aftermarket or bought some factory???? why havent you got them??????

They were used factory ones I was going to cut on. I paid for them about 3 weeks ago....Still haven't received them and he quit answering my emails, phone calls, and PM's. Rolling Eyes Another real winner to buy from... rant It wasn't much money so I am not that mad...just the idea of it though. it was only $25.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:46 pm

from who???? let me guess someone on highlifter??????
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:56 pm

jksimpson wrote:
from who???? let me guess someone on highlifter??????

Yeah he is on High Lifter....I am not going to give his name out cause I bough them off of a different site he is on sometimes. Oh Well!!! I should have knew better Wink

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:02 pm

hmmm!!! your diff than me if that boy didnt give me my stuff i would tell everyone about him... make him wish he wasnt a crook... i hate crooks
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:20 pm

boot im going to the c.m.r event in Indiana on may 29th-31st its a truck and tractor nationals event with a cmr mudbog at it. I think it will be a blast because its got alot of stuff going on and the mudbog is probably a smaller event for this atmosphere dunno might be easier competition too being located where it is you wana join me up here on this one how about the rest of you guys BBG CAC bamajeep??????? you drive up to where im at and ill take you the rest of the way i think this weekend would be alot of fun... it is 5 1/2 hours from my house to there.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:28 pm

jksimpson wrote:
boot im going to the c.m.r event in Indiana on may 29th-31st its a truck and tractor nationals event with a cmr mudbog at it. I think it will be a blast because its got alot of stuff going on and the mudbog is probably a smaller event for this atmosphere dunno might be easier competition too being located where it is you wana join me up here on this one how about the rest of you guys BBG CAC bamajeep??????? you drive up to where im at and ill take you the rest of the way i think this weekend would be alot of fun... it is 5 1/2 hours from my house to there.

Let me see If I can get off work...it at the end of the year. We have school till June 5th this year cause started late this year due to the budget BS. Let me see what I can come up with and I will see. If I come up there I may have to give up another race......I really wanna come up there cause of all the stuff they are having at RPM Fest. I am going to Wilburns for sure.....but I wanna race before then though.... think Let me talk to the queen I just told here she could go with the church youth group trip for a week in June...Let me see what I can work up...and If I can I am in........How far are you from me????

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm

according to google maps you are 4 hrs 30 mins but i dunno how long it takes you to get to nashville, TN but it basically 3-4hr drive from me to nashville,TN depending on how fast you drive i made it home from lebanon in right at 3hrs. that was 80mph straight back set the cruise
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:39 pm

jksimpson wrote:
according to google maps you are 4 hrs 30 mins but i dunno how long it takes you to get to nashville, TN but it basically 3-4hr drive from me to nashville,TN depending on how fast you drive i made it home from lebanon in right at 3hrs. that was 80mph straight back set the cruise

I am about an 1hr.& 40 minutes from downtown Nashville. I was about an hour or so from Lebanon.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:42 pm

lol.. if you remeber correctly the nice state police officers of Tenn gave me a nice 200 dollar ticket last time i was there for 83 in a 70... not very nice police officers there in tenn..
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:03 pm

Has anyone of the TCM members thought of any more races you are going to try to make Question I just wanna try to get a list together of where and when each of you might try to go race. Is anyone racing at the White Knuckle event at Brimstone Question It will just be one at a time from my understanding.....it would be fun though. If you click on the Xtreme Mud racing Calendar it will have a list of all events. Plus there is alot of events at Rock Creek in Georgia and another park there I will try to get some more info on.

Bootlegger

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   

Back to top Go down

What races are you going to try to go too???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next