Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

What races are you going to try to go too???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:32 pm

you know all the ones that i am going to.... if i find any more of the forsures ill let you know thought.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Not much interest in any races from anyone scratch Laughing

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
THE ROXSTAR D
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Im interested, I just dont have the ability to plan on going to many so far out. Ill look at the calendar, figure out what I want to go too and then post it. with all I got going I cant plan to far out...Im gonna race some. The GA race, Wilburns and maybe another GA race, I am still planning on racing some local races, maybe winterfest or windrock spring jam but I just got to figure where I am with the house, work and the baby as well as scheduling and money before I see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Bigbluegrizzd wrote:
Im interested, I just dont have the ability to plan on going to many so far out. Ill look at the calendar, figure out what I want to go too and then post it. with all I got going I cant plan to far out...Im gonna race some. The GA race, Wilburns and maybe another GA race, I am still planning on racing some local races, maybe winterfest or windrock spring jam but I just got to figure where I am with the house, work and the baby as well as scheduling and money before I see what is going on.

Thats fine....I am j kinda of just needing and idea. If something comes up...oh well....it comes up. I know how that is....I got 3 kids Very Happy Its all good.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:04 pm

I should be going back to Carolina Adventure World on July 18th for the ECMR race there. Anyone wanna try to go Question We will see when the time gets closer and whats going on when July gets here.

Then either back there again September or one the HL or CMR events in the month of September.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 am

I'll have to wait til closer to time, I'm thinking maybe some of the ones in georgia. I really need a newer truck or new engine in mine as it has alot of miles on the motor and I can't afford a tow bill for a long distance for a truck and trailer.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:32 pm

bamajeepjunkie wrote:
I'll have to wait til closer to time, I'm thinking maybe some of the ones in georgia. I really need a newer truck or new engine in mine as it has alot of miles on the motor and I can't afford a tow bill for a long distance for a truck and trailer.

If you can make it my house we will take mine to South Carolina.....I can probably come get to go to Georgia. If Chris races any he might could pick you up over on the way. There is a quit a few in Ga. in late summer early fall.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:05 am

I could probably meet up somewhere's.
Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:03 am

I am having fits to go racin.. I wish I could make it to wilburns on 5/2/09 but work wont let me.. Evil or Very Mad

Has anyonne thought about goign to doles this fall?
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:11 am

CanAmChris wrote:
I am having fits to go racin.. I wish I could make it to wilburns on 5/2/09 but work wont let me.. Evil or Very Mad

Yes...and Carolina Adventure world as well. There are 2 good places just south of Atlanta to go to.... We can try to plan them about a month in advance. Cause in reality with 3 kids playing sports....that would be the most in advance I would know.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
GatorFoot
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:10 am

Going to try to race at Texas Mudfest end of this month.

Thanks
Gator Lets Ride
Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:56 am

do you know the names of the places around atlanta?
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:50 pm

CanAmChris wrote:

Yes im going to doles 2nd weekend of may if you wana go CAC. Its the cmr event.
Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Dont they have a race later on (sept, oct) time frame? Im out until atleast july on racing... utah is in lss than 2 months
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 pm

okay bama you going to doles????? boot you going to doles??????? i just got my gorilla axles in today so im good to go bike will be fixed this week and back to the testing mud grounds by weekend hopefully i will not be writing a report this weekend stating that its broke again.. does anyone have a clue at what bogs they are going to this year at all????? or am i just gonna have to give up on asking everyone i dont care i can go to all these bogs on my own but i would like to have a "team" aspect of racing at an event... what about the new racer do you know any of the bogs you are gonna try to be going to????????????? not trying to sound rude guys im just trying to get a clue at what were doing and it would be nice to make a cmr ecmr or a poplular mud bog as a team at one point this year...
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:17 pm

also is the wilburns gonna be a for sure for everyone???? cause if it is then ill just skip the cmr at doles and go to wilburns if the team is gonna be there... Hey BD you gonna be there for some team support??????
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:00 pm

jksimpson wrote:
also is the wilburns gonna be a for sure for everyone???? cause if it is then ill just skip the cmr at doles and go to wilburns if the team is gonna be there... Hey BD you gonna be there for some team support??????

I won't know 100% till the week of the race cause of the kids.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
BigDaddy

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:29 am

i'm gonna be at Doles......no team support.....i'm racing!
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/bigdaddywilbur
BigDaddy

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:58 am

i meant no team support as in being a cheerleader.......i will be racing with a TCM shirt on........ Count Sheep
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:03 am

BigDaddy wrote:
i meant no team support as in being a cheerleader.......i will be racing with a TCM shirt on........ Count Sheep

Thumb Perfect 10 Snorkel

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Big Gun
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:06 pm

BigDaddy wrote:

woo woo woo
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:34 pm

BigDaddy wrote:
i'm gonna be at Doles......no team support.....i'm racing!

allright then BD is this a for sure????????? cause i will meet you down there for sure but im not trying to drive 10hrs by myself and be down there by myself just not what i call fun...
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:31 pm

bump...
Back to top Go down
Tennessee Tornado
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Oh Justin, stop by and pick me up and I'll drive and you can snooze...... LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TennesseeTornado
BigDaddy

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:07 am

What is the exact date?? i'm trying to figure that out......cause in my haste......i'm not remembering Max turns 5 on the 18th and i have promised a train ride through the smokies....we are headed to gatlinburg the 14-17th of may.....any other weekend......i will be at doles!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What races are you going to try to go too???   

Back to top Go down

What races are you going to try to go too???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next