Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

High Lifter Pro Series Racing in Culloden,GA 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: High Lifter Pro Series Racing in Culloden,GA 2009   Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:17 pm

Oct 30 Nov 1, 2009
Where: Rocky Creek ATV Park- Culloden, Ga.

As I get more info I will post it...I think I will hit this one later in the year. How about you Justin & Big Daddy Question

I copied and pasted it from the Xtreme Mud Racing forum. hail

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
THE ROXSTAR D
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: High Lifter Pro Series Racing in Culloden,GA 2009   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Why just Justin and BD!!!????? I might hit this one up, done forgot about the rest of us??
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High Lifter Pro Series Racing in Culloden,GA 2009   Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Bigbluegrizzd wrote:
Why just Justin and BD!!!????? I might hit this one up, done forgot about the rest of us??

I wasn't for sure if you were going to race any this year... Wink Havn't heard much out of CAC either.. think

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: High Lifter Pro Series Racing in Culloden,GA 2009   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:03 pm

hey ill have to see like i told you boot after Aug 13th my life will be kinda hecktick.. so hopefully i can go but who knows how far is this one from you... the BBG and CAC and others were not trying to leave anyone out but we have posted what races you going to attend and i have yet to see any of you post any races you plan on attending i would love to get all of us toghether for all of them even though i know its not going to happen i figure if we can car pool and try to work everything out we can all save a dime and be able to go to more and have alot of fun while doing it... just post in the what races you attending section and post up if you need more info on what races are happening when and where and whos attending it will make it easier for all of us i would love to see you carpool or go with us to alot of the races... i know bamajeep is doing mainly alabama georgia bogs aint he????????

Boot your doing a great job of finding the bogs keep up the good work..
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High Lifter Pro Series Racing in Culloden,GA 2009   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:38 pm

jksimpson wrote:
hey ill have to see like i told you boot after Aug 13th my life will be kinda hecktick.. so hopefully i can go but who knows how far is this one from you... the BBG and CAC and others were not trying to leave anyone out but we have posted what races you going to attend and i have yet to see any of you post any races you plan on attending i would love to get all of us toghether for all of them even though i know its not going to happen i figure if we can car pool and try to work everything out we can all save a dime and be able to go to more and have alot of fun while doing it... just post in the what races you attending section and post up if you need more info on what races are happening when and where and whos attending it will make it easier for all of us i would love to see you carpool or go with us to alot of the races... i know bamajeep is doing mainly alabama georgia bogs aint he????????

Boot your doing a great job of finding the bogs keep up the good work..

Thanks....actually Swamp Monster from Xtreme Mud Racing is doing all the hard work...I just keep checking his calendar to see what he adds and he also posts it on his forum as well. I am on alot of forums trying to keep up with everything. I am going to try to make it to atleast 3-4 bigger one this year as long as everything stays the same.

If I were you I would enjoying my new Baby when it gets here and forget about Racing for a while.... I forgot about it bonk Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing I think CAC will only race the Alabama one and Georgia ones....that is until he gets the Mud Virus after the Wilburns race and the starts ordering Outlaws.... Razz Laughing Laughing

BBG are you going to race the Ga. one Question I am sorry and didn't intend to leave anyone out. I just thought you told me you wasn't going to worry about racing much this year... Embarassed I could have misunderstood you and I am very sorry about it... Wink

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
THE ROXSTAR D
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: High Lifter Pro Series Racing in Culloden,GA 2009   Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm just picking on you boot,I didn't mean no harm. Now that I got grizz back I'm paying moe attention to what races where and when. It was touch nd go there a while and I dis say that, but now I'm gonna try and make more races, I've already planned for the wilburns race and will try to plan on this one being its so close to the inlaws place. Ill race some not as much as I'd like to probaly. Boot ur doin a great job!!! Don't let me smart aleck mouth fool ya in thinkn otherwise, I was just pickin a lil!!
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: High Lifter Pro Series Racing in Culloden,GA 2009   Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Bigbluegrizzd wrote:
I'm just picking on you boot,I didn't mean no harm. Now that I got grizz back I'm paying moe attention to what races where and when. It was touch nd go there a while and I dis say that, but now I'm gonna try and make more races, I've already planned for the wilburns race and will try to plan on this one being its so close to the inlaws place. Ill race some not as much as I'd like to probaly. Boot ur doin a great job!!! Don't let me smart aleck mouth fool ya in thinkn otherwise, I was just pickin a lil!!

Thumb

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Lifter Pro Series Racing in Culloden,GA 2009   

Back to top Go down

High Lifter Pro Series Racing in Culloden,GA 2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1