Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!
 
HomeCATVRCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:31 pm by tosha20

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

» Hatfield McCoy Closing Some Trails
Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:51 pm by georgiagirl

Similar topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

S3 ATV Salvage

QSC

May 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 
 

 stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigDaddy
Moderator
avatar

Joined : 2008-03-12
Posts : 1709
Age : 45
Location : St. Johns, FLORIDA

PostSubject: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:43 pm

these are brand new set off a 2009 Brute Force......they are the chrome model with 25" dunlops on them.....they have never been ridden except probably at the showroom.....these have NO dings on the rims......no plugs or patches!

$125!!!
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/bigdaddywilbur
Smiley
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-05-21
Posts : 6010
Age : 38
Location : Crossville, TN

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:50 pm

I'll take em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cumberlandatvriders.com
BigDaddy
Moderator
avatar

Joined : 2008-03-12
Posts : 1709
Age : 45
Location : St. Johns, FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:56 pm

oh snap! wheelie
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/bigdaddywilbur
BigDaddy
Moderator
avatar

Joined : 2008-03-12
Posts : 1709
Age : 45
Location : St. Johns, FLORIDA

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:57 pm

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2005609280103835522fyrgTT?vhost=entertainment

i was goona post a picture......but the man has already snatched them up! gotta be a record sale.......7 minutes!! afro
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/bigdaddywilbur
REPOMAN
Moderator
avatar

Joined : 2008-02-01
Posts : 4111
Age : 48
Location : CROSSVILLE,TN

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Sold in 7 min woo That has to be a new Bargin Barn record. Congrats to Smiley for the great deal and also to Big daddy for getting them out of the garage
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-05-21
Posts : 6010
Age : 38
Location : Crossville, TN

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:05 pm

I missed out on the BH sale BigDaddy had so I couldn't let this one get by me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cumberlandatvriders.com
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:08 pm

affraid Yep....thats got to be the record. They are good OEM tires...

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
Rooster
CATVR Junkie
avatar

Joined : 2008-03-21
Posts : 4380

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Did that include shipping? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-05-21
Posts : 6010
Age : 38
Location : Crossville, TN

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:36 pm

Rooster wrote:
Did that include shipping? Laughing

Yeah, shipping included Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.cumberlandatvriders.com
Rooster
CATVR Junkie
avatar

Joined : 2008-03-21
Posts : 4380

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Nice looking wheels and tires. Congrats to Smiley and Big Daddy.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-05-21
Posts : 6010
Age : 38
Location : Crossville, TN

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Thanks, I'm getting them mainly for the tires, but may paint the front wheels black and use them. They have a better offset than the wheels I have on the front. Don't think I'll be able to use the rear wheels, unless I put 3 inches of spacers on both sides in the back. I'll see what that situation looks like when I get them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cumberlandatvriders.com
Bootlegger
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 9662
Age : 39
Location : Crossville,TN

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Smiley wrote:
Thanks, I'm getting them mainly for the tires, but may paint the front wheels black and use them. They have a better offset than the wheels I have on the front. Don't think I'll be able to use the rear wheels, unless I put 3 inches of spacers on both sides in the back. I'll see what that situation looks like when I get them.

If your painting them...Turn your back wheels around.....inside out I guess you could say....they will work like that...Really.

_________________
Riding Shotgun with PWM... eat2


Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
Smiley
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-05-21
Posts : 6010
Age : 38
Location : Crossville, TN

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Bootlegger wrote:
Smiley wrote:
Thanks, I'm getting them mainly for the tires, but may paint the front wheels black and use them. They have a better offset than the wheels I have on the front. Don't think I'll be able to use the rear wheels, unless I put 3 inches of spacers on both sides in the back. I'll see what that situation looks like when I get them.

If your painting them...Turn your back wheels around.....inside out I guess you could say....they will work like that...Really.

think bonk I had heard that somewhere before.....so they will work out just fine, just put the RR on the LR and visa versa Thumb
Back to top Go down
http://www.cumberlandatvriders.com
Big Gun
CATVR Junkie
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 2429
Location : Where ever I pass out for the night

PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:56 pm

Smiley wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:
Smiley wrote:
Thanks, I'm getting them mainly for the tires, but may paint the front wheels black and use them. They have a better offset than the wheels I have on the front. Don't think I'll be able to use the rear wheels, unless I put 3 inches of spacers on both sides in the back. I'll see what that situation looks like when I get them.

If your painting them...Turn your back wheels around.....inside out I guess you could say....they will work like that...Really.

think bonk I had heard that somewhere before.....so they will work out just fine, just put the RR on the LR and visa versa Thumb

Yep, that how the wheels are on my 91. There off a Rhino.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops   

Back to top Go down
 
stock BF rims/chrome with 25" dunlops
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 2009 RZR LE black stock rims/tires
» corvette aluminum wheel spinners
» ULTRA ROCA WHEELS 6 LUG CHROME FINISH
» gunmetal 16" trd rims with 265/75/16 bfg at
» Brute Force chrome OEM wheels and tires

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cumberland ATV Riders :: General :: Bargin Barn-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum