Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:39 am

I will be at this one too.....It will be the big one of the year.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
DREWFORCE
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:16 am

ill be there too lol
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:35 am

Chris...Can you race at this one Question

I know Me, Shaun, and Bo will be racing. Maybe Justin can come down...but with the new baby & all he may not make it...

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 am

Bootlegger wrote:
I will be at this one too.....It will be the big one of the year.

I'm gonna be there. Snorkel FTW Lets Ride
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:24 pm

i am gonna see if i can get to this one its for a great cause and i wana bog.. i know a few women who have or had breast cancer and id love to help as much as i can for sure... as boot said though with the new born i dunno whats gonna happen but im telling you if its possible "I will be there"
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:36 am

jksimpson wrote:
i am gonna see if i can get to this one its for a great cause and i wana bog.. i know a few women who have or had breast cancer and id love to help as much as i can for sure... as boot said though with the new born i dunno whats gonna happen but im telling you if its possible "I will be there"

Sounds good Justin. If I have to sale mine....I an going to try to get me another KQ 450EFI for the Lite Class or a Brute 650 for the Class down. those Classes look like alot more fun...they say the Lite class is the more fun. If I sale it It will be next year before I can even get one though. Sad

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Tennessee Tornado
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Those of you who make this race, please remember my sister, Patty, I lost in 2004 to breast cancer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TennesseeTornado
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Bootlegger wrote:
jksimpson wrote:

Sounds good Justin. If I have to sale mine....I an going to try to get me another KQ 450EFI for the Lite Class or a Brute 650 for the Class down. those Classes look like alot more fun...they say the Lite class is the more fun. If I sale it It will be next year before I can even get one though. Sad

no big deal i wouldnt wana race against me either..lmfao...Very Happy j/k.. im trying to find a cheap griz to enter the single cyclinder class along with the class below me just so i can race 3 times..
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:25 pm

jksimpson wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:
jksimpson wrote:

no big deal i wouldnt wana race against me either..lmfao...Very Happy j/k.. im trying to find a cheap griz to enter the single cyclinder class along with the class below me just so i can race 3 times..

A grizz....I would get a KQ if it was me...maybe an older 700. It's not you I am worried about racing against....its that dang Thunder Cat... affraid He smoked me bad....Even though I have the BAD lane....If I would of had the left lane He would still of beat me.....just not as bad.....I spent a good 5 second in on hole.. rant Hopefully they have truly gotten it fixed to where both lanes are even.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:48 am

Bootlegger wrote:
jksimpson wrote:
Bootlegger wrote:
jksimpson wrote:

A grizz....I would get a KQ if it was me...maybe an older 700. It's not you I am worried about racing against....its that dang Thunder Cat... affraid He smoked me bad....Even though I have the BAD lane....If I would of had the left lane He would still of beat me.....just not as bad.....I spent a good 5 second in on hole.. rant Hopefully they have truly gotten it fixed to where both lanes are even.

The thundercat shocked me Snorkel He has alot in it. It's alot quicker than when I first saw it. Top five in the big class means alot though, the rene was fast but he couldn't keep it moveing down the lane.
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:41 am

mine will be more impressive next year hopefully.. we gotta alot of making up to do anyway 750cc to 1000cc's come on they outta be alot badder than ours.. i bet when i do my 840 those 1000cc' wont be badder
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:19 pm

about 80% is the rider not the bike....At the wilborns last race it was mainly the rider IMO. well....that is if you had the food lane.Now alot of the CMR races is the bike.....my pockets are very empty so I am out on that.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:31 pm

i watched the video's with that thundercat and id have to say it just has alot more work done than most and it pulled from start to finish alot harder than the other bikes the rider of that bike did mess up in one heat his bike got away from him twice.. but the rider does play a big part in it dont get me wrong but would you honestly say a 500 bike can compete in that pit with your 750
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:40 pm

jksimpson wrote:
i watched the video's with that thundercat and id have to say it just has alot more work done than most and it pulled from start to finish alot harder than the other bikes the rider of that bike did mess up in one heat his bike got away from him twice.. but the rider does play a big part in it dont get me wrong but would you honestly say a 500 bike can compete in that pit with your 750

No it couldn't....but I mean in the same class....The Thunder cat beat the crap outta me...He would have beat me either way...but I have the right lane and I sit in that damn hole for a good 5 seconds or more trying to get out of it....if they haven't fixed it and you get the right lane...out of the hole just move over to the left...no matter if you hit them or not...That what I will do next time. Wink

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:44 am

From what I have read on wilborns site....they are having a poker run, hill climb. I know they have got one pit done....not sure if its the straight line bog or the swamp cross

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
Tennessee Tornado
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 am

It's getting closer. Those of you who get to go, Good Luck!!! Make CATVR proud!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TennesseeTornado
DREWFORCE
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 pm

sounds like its goin to be a good one!!!
Back to top Go down
OutlanderDan
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:55 pm

I'd like to go down and ride and watch the race, but I'm going to Jugheads on 9-12...gotta pace myself...
Back to top Go down
DREWFORCE
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:26 pm

OutlanderDan wrote:
I'd like to go down and ride and watch the race, but I'm going to Jugheads on 9-12...gotta pace myself...

o come on you can do it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
800onlaws
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:51 pm

where is wilborns? i cant think of it for some reason
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:10 pm

800onlaws wrote:
where is wilborns? i cant think of it for some reason
It is in Bama

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
800onlaws
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:29 pm

thanks pwn, i should be there
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:46 pm

its getting pretty close for time for this race who all from catvr is going to be there and who all from the bog team is going to be there????? if there is going to be alot of catvr riders there doing some trail riding ill bring my trail tires to change out to after the bog and do some riding with ya'll...
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:06 am

okay racing is next weekend does anyone know weather they are going to be able to make it from catvr???? how many bog member are going to be there.. i know i am going to be there..
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:35 am

I will be at Picket I hope. good luck Justin

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog   

Back to top Go down

Wilborns Race August 29th & HLPSR....Cancer Bog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next