Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MsRhinoRider

PostSubject: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:14 pm

On behalf of the Windrock ATV Club, we would like to invite everyone to attend our annual Fall 2009 Jamboree on October 22-24, 2009. Please visit our website at http://www.windrockatv.com/ for more information. If you need additional information please send me an email.

So come join in on the fun and bring your family and friends.....

Wave

MsRhinoRider
Back to top Go down
OutlanderDan
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:21 pm

I know there are quite a few folks around here who are planning to attend...I always like the Fall Jam, the weather is better.
Back to top Go down
Dan

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Hmmm... it appears the WATVC and Coal Creek have split the blanket on the Jamboree effort...
Back to top Go down
CE

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Drama, Drama and more Drama. Dead Horse
Back to top Go down
powerbomb400

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:52 pm

Still like going. Might have to make our own Fall Jam. Still got a kickin' place to stay rented.
Back to top Go down
Stakk

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:10 pm

I just the post by Bobo where the club and coal creek have parted ways..... shmae for sure, I can see the clubs side though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brimstonerecreation.com/forums
OutlanderDan
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:41 pm

That Club hasn't been the same for quite a while now...This has been a long time coming. I doubt Coal Creek really cares whether or not another Event is held there, it's quite evident by the attitude in which they are conveying to WATVC.

Have ya'll ever seen an old tree dying? Starts out kinda slow, then picks up speed right before the end...WATVC just made the final turn toward the house IMO...
Back to top Go down
MsRhinoRider

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Just so others will know, this was not an easy decision for the club to make..

It's takes all of us to make a club... so please do your part and support the Windrock ATV Club....

Now let's all go Ride!!! Wheeler
Back to top Go down
RedRockMudder

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 pm

danny you always have a way of describing stuff Mutley
Back to top Go down
S.C.

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:10 pm

WATVC ( IMO ) died quite a while back ............. someone is finally burying the bones .

WR was always my favorite place online and to ride , at one time for quite awhile I was top

poster , was riding at least 3 - 5 times a month and really enjoyed all the member rides

and the great people who made up the club . I have and will always miss the "old" days .

Hopefully a new and even better club will come out of recent events . Good luck !

S.C.
Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:48 pm

S.C. wrote:
WATVC ( IMO ) died quite a while back ............. someone is finally burying the bones .

S.C.

Exactly.. Died several years ago and as some would say it has hit the fan.. I hope they can come back and be as good of a club as they were before if not better
Back to top Go down
S.C.

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:02 pm

You reminded me ........ I was top poster until someone got a pc at work and posted smileys all day !! hhahaha Laughing

S.C.
Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 pm

S.C. wrote:
You reminded me ........ I was top poster until someone got a pc at work and posted smileys all day !! hhahaha Laughing

S.C.

WHo Laughing
Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:17 pm

CanAmChris wrote:
S.C. wrote:

S.C.

WHo Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:17 pm

CanAmChris wrote:
CanAmChris wrote:
S.C. wrote:

S.C.

WHo Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
think think think co co co co
Back to top Go down
GIP
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Ball Bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 pm

the WR ATV CLUB still has alot of great people in it.these r some of the best people that i have met.they love to ride and would help doing anything that need done.i guess that is why they r still apart of the club.
those that have left for what ever reason.must not have loved the sport and the fellowship as much as they said they did.all that BS that went on with CC (imo)was not much reason to leave the club and all there friends behind.but each to there own!!!!!!!i can see why they parted with cc but i really dont know why they left the club.i makes me wonder just exactly what they were getting out of it.
the people that r there now r well worth the drive for me to go ride with or what ever the chore may be.
i hate to see everybody giving up on all those good people and fellowship.it really doesnt matter how big the club is but the quality of it.
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Well I hope WATVC keeps going strong. I too have met a lot (most of you) over there and I enjoy riding the place. I am not a paying member any longer and it has nothing to do with CC just personal reasons. The club will do fine.

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 pm

pwm wrote:
Well I hope WATVC keeps going strong. I too have met a lot (most of you) over there and I enjoy riding the place. I am not a paying member any longer and it has nothing to do with CC just personal reasons. The club will do fine.

theres always a rotten apple in the bunch of anything as far as clubs or what ever.i was talking about d day with cc and the bunch that left then.
Back to top Go down
powerbomb400

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:09 am

I a member and will stay being a member. I stand behind there decision and still enjoy seeing the fellow members. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OutlanderDan
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 am

I don't think anyone would disagree that the WATVC isn't the same as it was 2-3 years ago...back when the Events were huge, everyone participated in monthly work days, we trail rode over there all the time...it seems now that some of the leadership has other priorities and the emphasis isn't on being as much of a Club as it was when I started...things have changed, but I'm sure as some folks leave, new ones will take their place.

The day Craig is speaking of is the day the Club made a big change in the direction it is going now...but maybe brighter days are ahead...as was stated above, the members make the club, the amount of effort put into beinga club by it's members will determine it's outcome.
Back to top Go down
CE

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 pm

pwm wrote:

I couldn't agree more Phil. I too met almost everyone I associate with on the ATV side of things through the club and Coal Creek. I know they have there fair share of gravel out there, but I still enjoy riding out there and don't plan on stopping any time soon.

The club, in my opinion, will be better off without the burden that planning these monster events brings. I am not sure that Coal Creek will ever be able to organize one of these events like the guys and gals from WATVC did, but only time will tell. Like so many others have said, the club can now do the things that a normal club is supposed to do.....RIDE!!!

WATVC is without a doubt, the only reason that Coal Creek Ventures is here now. They paved the way through countless man hours of volunteering to create a place that all of us have loved riding from one time or another. That place is still there. It has just been buried under a huge pile of political BS. There are a couple sides to the story floating around right now as to why things went down the way they did. I don't fully agree with parts presented from either side but know it has been a long time coming. I personally feel that it is the best thing that could have happened. The club took one monsterous task and shaped and molded it until it became a sucessfull OHV Park and now it should be handed over to the rightfull owners. It is time for the club to enjoy what they have made. I still enjoy riding and visiting with current and past club members and think they are some of the best people I have ever meet. Time is scarce right now but hope that in the future I can become more involved with the club yet again.

Regardless of how some feel, there is still a jamboree scheduled for the last part of October. I will be there. I don't know if I will be working or just there hanging out, but I will without a doubt be there. It will not be to stand on one side or another but to support a sport that I still love. The Jamboree is and will continue to be my favorite atving time of the year. I enjoy getting to run around with some of my old friends and getting to meet some new ones. I also know that without the revenue that the Jams bring, CCOHV Area will find it harder and harder to stay open. These are not the days to deliberatly bad mouth or hurt a riding areas reputation to persuade their customers to find some where else to go. Not everyone does it but it only takes a few. There is completely new management up there now and we need to give him a chance to get everything back under control. Things have been a little neglected since the past land manager fell ill and passed away. Don't write the place off just yet.

I don't think this Jam will be as organized as the ones in the past but heah, look who was putting them on........a bunch of seasoned veterans. I do know that people are already stepping up where they can to help and that if it is not as big as past Jams, it won't be from a lack of trying.

Everyone that has not completely wrote this place off needs to come on out and hang out for the weekend and if for no other reason, to support the sport and hobby we all love.
Sorry for the rambling. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GIP
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:01 pm

dang CE when is the movie coming out thats alot to read
Back to top Go down
CE

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:09 pm

lol! Yeah, I know. I got a little carried away. I felt I needed to put my 2 cents worth in. We are however working on the movie as we speak. Its going to be called "Gone with the Wind-Rock.

Last edited by CE on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Thumb Well said CE, and can't wait for the movie lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cumberlandatvriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   

Back to top Go down

WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next