Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CE

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Hahaha! Thanks Smiley! Just wish everyone would lighten up a little. There seems to be alot of discontent floating around these days. We all need to just get out and have a little fun. I hope to see you guys at the Jam. Wheeler
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Well I will be at the Jam like always. Like you said CE, that is one of my favorite times of the year even though I do not ride a lot. Just visitin with the folks make it worth it.

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:44 pm

I was at the Spring Jam for about an hour to get my wheels and tires from BigDaddy, but I think I'll bring my wheeler this fall and do some running around with y'all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cumberlandatvriders.com
Wyld
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:51 pm

I don't know if i will be able to attend this year. Got friends who want to go riding there, just not that weekend event. Hopefully I will be able to go do some riding in that area.
Back to top Go down
Jug Head
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Well I hope I don't tick anybody off but I Agree with CE I will be at the event And will work it too if they will let me. I am a WRATV member and have a lot of friends in and out of the club. I don't live close enough to be a mover and a shaker but I have done what I could when I could for one reason I LOVE THE SPORT OF ATVING and it ticks me off when a park gets closed or a club falls apart. The tree huggers win every time this happens. So I will work the event for all my fellow atvers friends in the club or out.
Back to top Go down
CE

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 am

Smiley, we will be looking for ya out there.

Jeremy, I dont think you will tick anyone off. Between those that started the club and those who are still there, they have been constantly building that place to what it is today. Surely they don't expect everyone to just walk away from it. Sure there have been some misunderstandings and who knows what all else......I have not been there behind those closed doors. Its water under the bridge now. Time to go out and enjoy one of our neighborhood OHV Parks. One that just about all of us have made some sort of contribution to.

If anyone else feels like they want to help with a certain event or guided ride or have any questions about the event, call 865-435-1251 and speak with Vicky. She will be able to help you out or she will put you in touch with someone who can.
Back to top Go down
OutlanderDan
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:13 am

I swear, the internet goes out at my house (again) and I come to the office this morning to find where CE has written a novel...man the things I'm missing at night...HeHe

All joking aside guys, I have been whining more than most this week about the parting of ways between CC and WATVC, and it's not because I'm personally offended or hurt, it's only because of all of the thousands of manhours our Club has poured into that mountain only to have it so easily brushed aside by a few folks at CC who may or may not understand what all we did out there. But on the other hand, it's time to be a big boy and also understand, things change, situations and politics change as well. So we move on.

I too will be at the Fall Jam, and however many more they put on after this one, and it will also be because I have made so many great friends by riding in that Club (and the CATVR) and participating in the Events and other functions. I wouldn't trade my experiences with you guys for anything, regardless of where we ride. So I'll quit my whining and griping and move forward, looking ahead to seeing all of you at the Fall Jam. Very Happy

(And they are supposed to have my house modem replaced today, so I can watch for the next time CE posts a copy of War and Peace...HeHe)
Back to top Go down
powerbomb400

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 am

I'm like ya'll. I enjoy going to the Fall and Spring Jams. Ya'll did put alot of hours in and I don't think the Club will forget that. Remember the good times and forget the bad. Go to the Jams and do what you always wished you could do. Visit with freinds and ride. Go and enter the events and try to put the Club on the Podium. cheers
Back to top Go down
BigDaddy

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 am

lets ride......i'll still be at the fall jam.....made way to many friends for what a huge corp. wants to do effect my riding....
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/bigdaddywilbur
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 am

BigDaddy wrote:
lets ride......i'll still be at the fall jam.....made way to many friends for what a huge corp. wants to do effect my riding....
Lilly is waiting for you Very Happy

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Rooster
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Supper at Phil's the night before....I like mine Medium Rare...WooHoo.........
Back to top Go down
OutlanderDan
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:19 pm

Ya'll need to stop by Casa de CE (behind the announcers booth at the Events area) while your there, always plenty of BS, lying and laughing (and Jeremy's I-fart app)...look for the campfire... Shocked

One of those nights we'll be eating at Big Ed's and one I'm planning to go to Fuddruckers in K-town...just like me, already planning my meals 9 weeks in advance...HeHe...
Back to top Go down
RedRockMudder

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:41 pm

OutlanderDan wrote:
Ya'll need to stop by Casa de CE (behind the announcers booth at the Events area) while your there, always plenty of BS, lying and laughing (and Jeremy's I-fart app)...look for the campfire... Shocked

One of those nights we'll be eating at Big Ed's and one I'm planning to go to Fuddruckers in K-town...just like me, already planning my meals 9 weeks in advance...HeHe...
oh the good ole i fart. both meals sounds good to me. ill at least be there to eat
Back to top Go down
GIP
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 pm

think I'll leave a big old steamer Poo at Case de CE, if i got the time to come up and if I can get the shoulder worked on by then
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Rooster wrote:
We can do that again if you all like.

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Rooster
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Found this on the Southern SxS Site tonight>>>>>>

Coal_Creek_OHV_ Area wrote:
I have recently taken over the management of the Coal Creek OHV Area. By trade, I am a forester, but more importantly I am an avid OHV user. I grew up riding dirt bikes and 4-wheeing in Jeeps. I then later starting riding ATVs for fun and then using them for work. I have yet to own a UTV, but it is next.

I know many of you have ridden at the Coal Creek OHV Area (also known as Windrock). I am looking for ways to improve the area and its events. Over the next year, I plan to design, layout, and construct some new trails, obstacle areas, etc.

I would love some feedback from you guys on ways you think the area can be improved and what you'd like to see.

One thing I would like to do next year, is to have a UTV or Side X Side only event. Any thoughts?

Stakk wrote:
This is fact, not opinion, tell your Boss's (Coal Creek) to stop biting the hand that feeds them, meaning the Windrock ATV Club, Coal Creek is what it is because of that Club period, nothing the owners have done, the Club built the OHV Park's attendance and reputation.......CCV acting as if they don't need them now, will travel quickly throughout the east coast ATV community and CCV will realize soon thet they screwed up big time, by their recent actions and attitude. Nothing personal, but you, or CCV or a whole team of people couldn't put on events, build trails, or do PR half as good as the Club has.......So, this is the best place place to start, try telling the Club that CCV is sorry for their recent "don't give a crap" attitude and get them back on board, if not........ 2 years tops and Coal Creek OHV area will cease to exist........

GunRunner wrote:
I too read about the WATVC and the postings of their side of the whole schorship/jam story, I do belive in honoring a commetment that was made but I myself not knowing the full true story will leave that to the more informed to debate. Ive been a member of the WATVC for years but am not now for my own reasons. I personally like what the CC trail keepers have done to keep the trails fun and well marked. I do have one suggestion that I know keeps some of our members from going there over other areas and its the requirement EVERY person pay a ride fee even if they are a small child riding in the passenger seat of the parents ruv. We had big group ride there back in may and that was a big objection for some attending.

RedNeckRhino wrote:

they will figure it out!!!!!!!!
i wonder what it will end up costing CC to put on the events ,as far as paying all the people to work.$$$$$$$$$ i bet it will be more than the cost of those schalorships which they could of wrote off.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Well I will be at the Fall Jam on the 24th....Just put in for my fall vacation, so I'll be there all day and into the night woo
Back to top Go down
http://www.cumberlandatvriders.com
Rooster
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:15 pm

pwm wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Only if I can get a hug from Karen.
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:40 pm

Rooster wrote:
pwm wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Only if I can get a hug from Karen.
Well she won't give me one so I gues she will give you one Very Happy

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Rooster
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:55 pm

I will be at the Fall Jam.....Really enjoyed the Poker Run last year. I like the faster pace that CE led us on.

I would like to see a BIG CATVR turnout at this event. Everyone with their CATVR shirts on.....Group Picture.
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Rooster wrote:
I will be at the Fall Jam.....Really enjoyed the Poker Run last year. I like the faster pace that CE led us on.

I would like to see a BIG CATVR turnout at this event. Everyone with their CATVR shirts on.....Group Picture.
Yeah That

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
CE

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:05 am

GIP wrote:
think I'll leave a big old steamer Poo at Case de CE, if i got the time to come up and if I can get the shoulder worked on by then

I am ready for you this time GIP. I have already had a big ol out of order sign made up! lol!
Back to top Go down
CE

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 am

pwm wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Man does that ever sound like a plan. If you decide to do it Phil, let me know what all I can bring.
Back to top Go down
CE

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:13 am

Rooster wrote:

Rooster, if I am not helping this go around I will be more than happy to take pole position on the Poker Run. I may need to get a machine that can handle the task this time though. Very Happy I figure if I can keep it a little lower than the picture I have as an avatar, it will probably be ok. lol! Thanks again for your help when it happened.
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 am

CE wrote:
pwm wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Man does that ever sound like a plan. If you decide to do it Phil, let me know what all I can bring.
We will start the planning. Friday night OK with all?

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE   

Back to top Go down

WINDROCK ATV CLUB/COAL CREEK FALL 2009 JAMBOREE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next