Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

Gorilla Winches Adopts New Brand Name: PROMARK OFFROAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Gorilla Winches Adopts New Brand Name: PROMARK OFFROAD   Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:54 pm

PLYMOUTH, Minnesota (September 14, 2009) -- After five outstanding years in the offroad winch industry, Gorilla Winches is proud to announce the expansion of their product line to include a broader range of products in the offroad category. In response to customer requests for quality products outside of the winch category, Gorilla Winches will be adding a wider range of ATV, truck, Jeep, and 4x4 accessories to their lineup, including wheels, tires, bumpers, brush guards, and Jeep accessories.
Even more exciting is the company's decision to adopt a new brand name that more accurately reflects this expanded product line:

PROMARK OFFROAD
According to sales and marketing manager John Ostman, "Our new name will more accurately describe who we are and what we do. We manufacture and supply PRO-fessional quality OFFROAD equipment to ATV, truck, Jeep, and 4x4 enthusiasts worldwide."

Ostman notes that the company will continue to produce high-quality ATV and self-recovery winches (under the PROMARK OFFROAD name) along with their newly expanded product line. The PROMARK OFFROAD name will begin to appear on the company's products as early as late September 2009.

The company has been hinting at a major announcement since the first of September, and Gorilla Winch customers have been eagerly awaiting the big news. Already an industry leader for durable, high quality winches and winch accessories, the company expects an expansion of their loyal customer base in connection with the expansion of their product offerings in the offroad industry.

As a tribute to the enormous influence that their customers have had in the evolution of Gorilla Winches into PROMARK OFFROAD, Ostman says, "We thank our loyal customers, and we look forward to the wild ride ahead."
For the latest updates on Gorilla Winches' transformation into PROMARK OFFROAD, visit the Gorilla Winches News and Announcements page.

About Gorilla Winches / PROMARK OFFROAD
Gorilla Winches / PROMARK OFFROAD was founded in 2003 to provide consumers with quality offroad equipment at factory-direct pricing. The Gorilla Winch / PROMARK OFFROAD Store offers a complete line of ATV winches, truck and Jeep winches, and 4x4 accessories for the offroad enthusiast. For more information, visit their website at
www.gorillawinches.com.

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
theredrider

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Winches Adopts New Brand Name: PROMARK OFFROAD   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:53 am

THERE IS NO WONDER GORILLA CHANGED IT'S NAME THE GORILLA WINCH IS A PIECE OF
JUNK!!! I PURCHASED A GORILLA WINCH INSTALLED IT AND IT WORKED FINE TWO WEEKS LATER I WAS OUT RIDING AND NEEDED THE WINCH IT WOULD NOT WORK.
WHEN I GOT HOME I CHECKED THE GORILLA WINCH OUT AND CALLED THE GORILLA
COMPANY AND WAS TOLD THAT BECAUSE I HAD PURCHASED IT ON E BAY [NEW] THAT
E BAY MUST WARRANT THE REPAIRS BUT FOR SEVERAL DOLLARS THAT THEY WOULD
SEND ME A NEW ONE. STAY AWAY FROM GORILLA OR PROMARK OFFROAD OR ANY OTHER
EQUIPMENT THAT THIS COMPANY SELLS.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Winches Adopts New Brand Name: PROMARK OFFROAD   Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 am

Sounds like my last 3 Warns...lol

I like Venom....they have held up for me very well.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
rkw38

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Winches Adopts New Brand Name: PROMARK OFFROAD   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:38 pm

A buddy of mine uses Venom and he is very happy with them.

I have a Ramsey 2500 and I really like it. It has never let me down. I don't know anyone who uses Gorilla winches but I have seen bad reports on them on High Lifter's forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorilla Winches Adopts New Brand Name: PROMARK OFFROAD   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1