Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skratch

PostSubject: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:15 pm

New to this forum, and am looking for places to ride and people to ride with near Chattanooga, TN. Hopefully we can set something up for this weekend (01/30/10, 01/31/10).
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Welcome to CATVR Skratch.

We have a few riders in your area. Dirt Dobber rides that area a lot. We do have a planned ride at Prentice Cooper in March that you are more than welcome to attend.

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Skratch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:42 pm

I am planning on coming to the ride at PC on March 20th...
Back to top Go down
NO4NCRP
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Me and dirt dobber are actually planning a ride for this sunday. not sure where yet. Im new here also skratch so this will be my first ride in this area. Ill see where were goin and let you know it may be close to ya.
Back to top Go down
Skratch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Sounds good! Just let me know and we will try to meet up...
Back to top Go down
Wyld
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm actually free for anything this weekend. Dad has to work the weekend( no sense in me heading home) and i really haven't rode my atv since the 2nd.

SKratch, There are a ton of places to ride in TN.
Back to top Go down
Skratch

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Saturday is probably the best day for me to go ride. Sunday is okay too, but I need to be back in Chatt at about 4:00pm on Sunday. The only place I have been to so far is PC (unless you count the rental/guided rides in NC and Vegas), but am open to anything within about an hour or so of Chattanooga. I am not a very experienced rider, but am willing to try just about anything...I like a challenge! Let me know when would be best for you and where.
Back to top Go down
darkstar
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:02 pm

WELCOME TO CHATTAVEGAS ..... Welcome

Site Rocks
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutetreework.com
4x4ryder

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Dirt Dobber, do you know anything about the hunter road power line trails ? Wheeler
Back to top Go down
tnbrute

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:31 pm

There use to be several miles of the trails off hunter rd and down the south side of 75. I'm sure there is stil some but the new exit for the VW plant my have messed with some of it. On the east side of white oak mtn we use to ride a place called owls hollar. You my be able to stil get in there, I'm not sure. Aetna mtn is just around the river on the west side of town. It, in my opinion is the best local place to ride close the Chattanooga. If you are in harrison, you can be at coal creek in less than a hour and a half. I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
darkstar
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 pm

TNBRUTE , i think the best is the Cove .Its better than coal creek Shocked
Oh boy is that a can of worms ? gonna go wild .
Well i like it better for sure , Wheeler
Aetna is good no doubt , and you will see some of the steepest hill climbs anywhere .
Next up is Edwards point , awesome trails right here in the city .
Nearly impossible to get in without some local help .Several of my bros live on the actual trail so you can park and ride from their house , and they will let most folk park there .
Now possibly our next best option is above soddy in an area labeled deep creek.
Then , its just endless .
Back to top Go down
darkstar
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm

4x4ryder wrote:
Dirt Dobber, do you know anything about the hunter road power line trails ? Wheeler
\

No i dont , i just heard it was so small from so many people i havent bothered but id like to CHECK IT OUT >>>
You never know .....
Actually id like Ben to check it out , where are you Ben ???
Back to top Go down
wolf1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:06 pm

check out atvrideronline.com

lots of chattanooga riders there, iam one of them.

the hunter road power lines is one of my favotire places to ride.

email me wolfewispr@aim.com or find me on atvrideronline.com as wolf1
Back to top Go down
http://www.quadclass.com
wolf1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Dirt Dobber wrote:
4x4ryder wrote:
\

No i dont , i just heard it was so small from so many people i havent bothered but id like to CHECK IT OUT >>>
You never know .....
Actually id like Ben to check it out , where are you Ben ???

hunter raod powerlines is pretty large, there are hours of trails to ride.

and not many people riding on it.

oh and the new exit hasn't affected it as of yet.

plenty of fun to have there.
Back to top Go down
wolf1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 pm

we should get together and go out and ride hunter road, i used to live over there and know all of the trails.
we should plan a group ride.
Back to top Go down
Sgt V

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Went out to Hunter powerlines for a little recon. Looks there are many miles of trails. Does not look real hard. Good place to ride if you live close and want to play. Only 25 mintues from my house.
Back to top Go down
wolf1

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:50 am

it can be hard, depending on which trails you ride. if you want it decent ride on the right side going in and the left side going out.

those other trails can get hairy.

nice swamp area in the back part.
Back to top Go down
S.C.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 pm

We used to ride jeeps back there and around the parts of the lake (harrison bay) back in the mid to late 80's . Nobody ever bothered ya for sure ! Could ride around Skull island back then too .

Good times !

S.C.
Back to top Go down
danb303

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Aetna Mountain. But don't go alone, you'll get lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride   

Back to top Go down

Looking for people to ride with near Chattanooga, and new places to ride
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1