Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

~New~ HP Computer for sale.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wydglide

PostSubject: ~New~ HP Computer for sale.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 am

$350.00 New in the Box HP Computer for sale (3 total) comes with keyboard, Mouse & power cord (monitor not included)
2.5 MHz, Dual core processor
2 GB of Ram
320 GB Hard Drive
Dual later DVD Writer
Card reader
Windows Media Edition SP3
MS Office enterprise
and lots of other "useful" Software, I do not and will not add junk Software to my Computers!

for more info send me a PM for contact # and/or more details.

I have over 14 years experience in this field and would not sell anything I would not use myself, my reputation is worth more to me than a few Dollars!

SIDE NOTE:Seeing as everybody is close to East TN, I can ship, But would prefer you come and try out one these fine computers before buying, that way your happy and you will tell all your friends and Family where you got a great PC at such a Bargain!

Thanks
Jim

PS: if this post breaks and Board rules, please let me know ASAP and I will remove it Immediately!
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~New~ HP Computer for sale.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 am

Sounds like a good deal

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: ~New~ HP Computer for sale.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:59 am

wydglide wrote:
$350.00 New in the Box HP Computer for sale (3 total) comes with keyboard, Mouse & power cord (monitor not included)
2.5 MHz, Dual core processor
2 GB of Ram
320 GB Hard Drive
Dual later DVD Writer
Card reader
Windows Media Edition SP3
MS Office enterprise
and lots of other "useful" Software, I do not and will not add junk Software to my Computers!

for more info send me a PM for contact # and/or more details.

I have over 14 years experience in this field and would not sell anything I would not use myself, my reputation is worth more to me than a few Dollars!

SIDE NOTE:Seeing as everybody is close to East TN, I can ship, But would prefer you come and try out one these fine computers before buying, that way your happy and you will tell all your friends and Family where you got a great PC at such a Bargain!

Thanks
Jim

PS: if this post breaks and Board rules, please let me know ASAP and I will remove it Immediately!

do you have any 3.3mhz, dual core processors and im going to be taking it you use windows xp still...
Back to top Go down
wydglide

PostSubject: Re: ~New~ HP Computer for sale.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:59 pm

jksimpson wrote:

do you have any 3.3mhz, dual core processors and im going to be taking it you use windows xp still...

I can get Quad cores & any OS made, but for what I do and the Customers in this region of TN, most people don't want to pay $500-800 & up for a PC.

This is why I stick to really good dual core PC's and most of the time use Windows Media Edition to keep costs down, in the end the fine folks I deal with get a nice PC and it allows me to enjoy my "Hobby" because if I am not working on one I'm playing on one!

That is why I offer people that are interested to come on by and test drive one..if they like it then its cool, if they want to pass its cool also, I get to make another Friend, either way their Great Computers for the price & Very Easily upgraded to any OS on the Market!

That's why I am so up front with the way I do business....but I have also learned you can not make every one happy all the time, so I don't worry about stuff like that

NOTE:For those who do know what Windows Media Edition is, it is basically Windows XP PRO With some really cool Software built into it, which if you really wanted to could replace your TV, DVR, Stereo..Radio....Etc, all in one box!
Back to top Go down
wydglide

PostSubject: Re: ~New~ HP Computer for sale.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:09 pm

pwm wrote:
Sounds like a good deal

Thanks Boss..I really try to make folks happy, for me that's what its all about, getting a call 3-4 years later from somebody that I fixed their PC or sold them a Machine and their still tickled with what I had done years before!

I had a lady last year whom had bought a new high dollar laptop and her 8 year old had got mad at his little brother and put passwords EVERYWHERE and it had sit in her closet for more than a year, with in 15 minutes I had it unlocks and this lady was just beyond her self and was littery crying thanking me....it was not hard at all to tell she really went out on a limb buying it and was ..well Poor....and I think it dell wanted like $200-300, by the time shipping and all was said and done...I did it for $10 and a hug....THATS why I do this!
Back to top Go down
wydglide

PostSubject: Re: ~New~ HP Computer for sale.   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:54 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
wydglide

PostSubject: Re: ~New~ HP Computer for sale.   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Bump Dee Da Bump Bump-Bump!
Back to top Go down
wydglide

PostSubject: Re: ~New~ HP Computer for sale.   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:05 am

Bump...
I still have some great deals on Computers & Services
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~New~ HP Computer for sale.   

Back to top Go down

~New~ HP Computer for sale.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1