Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!
 
HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 
 

 PWM's Ranger XP 800

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
cajunman
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2009-12-11
Posts : 155
Age : 47
Location : kingston springs

PostSubject: Re: PWM's Ranger XP 800   Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:59 am

Good morning,
3 fantastic full days at Pickett, Unfortunately now we got to get back to reality.
I am having a problem with my front shocks. i seem to bottom out a whole lot. The little piece of rubber keeping you from bottoming out is cracked and gone. Harder setting dont help much and i dont believe it should be on the hardest setting anyways.
Well to make a long story short i dont like the stock shocks and i can only find some on the web that are like $1500.00. Now thats a little expensive i think.
Any suggestions? thanks
Back to top Go down
CanAmChris
TCM Race Team
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-16
Posts : 2804
Age : 38
Location : Nunya

PostSubject: Re: PWM's Ranger XP 800   Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:48 pm

LEd and HID..You cant go wrong.
Back to top Go down
ranger tim
Senior Member


Joined : 2008-01-26
Posts : 165
Location : Friendsville Tn.

PostSubject: Re: PWM's Ranger XP 800   Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 pm

cajunman wrote:
Good morning,
3 fantastic full days at Pickett, Unfortunately now we got to get back to reality.
I am having a problem with my front shocks. i seem to bottom out a whole lot. The little piece of rubber keeping you from bottoming out is cracked and gone. Harder setting dont help much and i dont believe it should be on the hardest setting anyways.
Well to make a long story short i dont like the stock shocks and i can only find some on the web that are like $1500.00. Now thats a little expensive i think.
Any suggestions? thanks


I just order a set of new front and rear coil springs for my ranger from Super ATV tonght.

Tim
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 10935
Age : 53
Location : Knoxville, TN

PostSubject: Re: PWM's Ranger XP 800   Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 pm

ranger tim wrote:
cajunman wrote:
Good morning,
3 fantastic full days at Pickett, Unfortunately now we got to get back to reality.
I am having a problem with my front shocks. i seem to bottom out a whole lot. The little piece of rubber keeping you from bottoming out is cracked and gone. Harder setting dont help much and i dont believe it should be on the hardest setting anyways.
Well to make a long story short i dont like the stock shocks and i can only find some on the web that are like $1500.00. Now thats a little expensive i think.
Any suggestions? thanks


I just order a set of new front and rear coil springs for my ranger from Super ATV tonght.

Tim
Like Tim said, get you new coil springs and go to the pet store and get a Kong dog chew toy for new bump stops.


_________________
2010 Ranger XP 800
PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats


PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
cajunman
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2009-12-11
Posts : 155
Age : 47
Location : kingston springs

PostSubject: Re: PWM's Ranger XP 800   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 am

I guess the stock shocks are air shocks. I can take em apart to slide in
the "Kong Dog" and put it back together without any issue?
Thanks for all your input
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 10935
Age : 53
Location : Knoxville, TN

PostSubject: Re: PWM's Ranger XP 800   Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:00 pm

cajunman wrote:
I guess the stock shocks are air shocks. I can take em apart to slide in
the "Kong Dog" and put it back together without any issue?
Thanks for all your input
you can unscrew the eyelet and slide the kong on with no problems. I did a write up that I will see if I can find it when I get back in front of a pc.

_________________
2010 Ranger XP 800
PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats


PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
cajunman
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2009-12-11
Posts : 155
Age : 47
Location : kingston springs

PostSubject: Re: PWM's Ranger XP 800   Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:06 pm

What size kong do you recommend. And also why dont you have skid plates for your axles and ball joints?
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin
avatar

Joined : 2008-01-15
Posts : 10935
Age : 53
Location : Knoxville, TN

PostSubject: Re: PWM's Ranger XP 800   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 pm

I think it's th large Kongs that fit. Maybe Tim will see this.

I have Backwoods forward and arched a arms and no one makes the guards to fit. I thought I would make my own but really have not needed them.

_________________
2010 Ranger XP 800
PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats


PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
ranger tim
Senior Member


Joined : 2008-01-26
Posts : 165
Location : Friendsville Tn.

PostSubject: Re: PWM's Ranger XP 800   Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 pm

I think thats right on the Large one.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PWM's Ranger XP 800   

Back to top Go down
 
PWM's Ranger XP 800
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Similar topics
-
» PWM's Ranger XP 800
» Ranger Crew Cab
» Polaris Ranger 800 XP ( Not RZR)
» Finally 09 Ranger RZR Stealth Black
» ranger wheel bearings

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cumberland ATV Riders :: Brands :: UTV Section-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum