Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

mud nats in texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
haney

PostSubject: mud nats in texas   Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 pm

alright tcm guys lets represent next year. im already making plans for texas next year. gonna see how many guys we can get to go. lets represent mud-throwers and everyone else. im gona be some tuning on the bike and im gonna start winning in my classes and giving all the big dogs a run for their money. lets put tcm up there on the winning stage and show even the little guys can win. CATVR
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: mud nats in texas   Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:45 pm

well mud nats is the place to prove it biggest baddest competition you will find if you place there you have accomplished something thats forsure.. I cant wait till mud nats thats the first race i will be racing my freshly built 840 brute, i will be racing against you and chris and plan on running up to open class and spraying the nos if they still allow racing up a class next year. you have to have to setup's for mud nats straight line pit and muddacross cause its two different setups there.. straight pits are fast and who has the fastest bike and muddacross there are usually deep and hard on a bike usually who has the most skill and the better put together bike. I cant wait for nats and we still have like 5-6 months.
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mud nats in texas   Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:42 am

Audrey is getting her pics put up....I like this one.

http://dirtysouthphotography.smugmug.com/East-Coast-Mud-Nationals-2010/ECMN-2010-Muddacross-bogger/14197529_nNTM7#1048546771_9imtD-XL-LB

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
NO4NCRP
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: mud nats in texas   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 am

I WILL be there with out a doubt!

Oh and sorry Ive been away for a while. Im back on here now though!
Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: mud nats in texas   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Haney...I am going to try to make it. I really won't know if I can until about a month before time. If I can get off work long enough to make it worth while I will go. I just hate to waste 4-5 days off for one race. They have the same classes as the ECMN's....you will be in the Pro-B and Chris in the Pro-A class. Its like Adam told us...Outlaws do better out there but our Silverbacks will be just fine as long as they are close to flat. The Mudda Cross out there is deeper that the straight pit...atleast that is what Randy and Adam has said. There will be more people/riders out there but probably not many more racers that we had last weekend. You will see a lot more or the western guys just like we seen more of the Eastern last week. From what most said the pits at the ECMN's were better as far as being more even...atleast the straight pit.

Justin...yes, you can still race up one class on your bike....so you can race the Pro-A and Open. Just can't run it in 3 classes like for instance if you wife wanted to race it in the women's class she could not cause it can only be raced twice.

I will let you know more of a for sure answer closer to time. You know you have a place to camp next too....the Mud NutZ told you that. Even if you end going by your self for some reason. From the Windows to Wall..... roll Razz

Since the CMR go bought out there is going to be a lot more racing it next year....Clay and Mark will do great things with it cause they have a lot of good connections. I think that will be the series that the NutZ and most will race. I don't see there being a PSR next year...but who knows...maybe.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
haney

PostSubject: Re: mud nats in texas   Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:08 pm

well im already excited about going to it and representing. im going to look for an enclosed trailer and put tcm across it and also use it as a camper to.
Back to top Go down
jksimpson
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: mud nats in texas   Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Thats what i wanted to do get a enclosed trailer and camp out of it and use it for my atv's.. It was just more probable for me to get a 16ft open trailer so i can tow my mud truck..
you get all the hookup's i got a generator to power it.. for a couple night stay..lol..
Back to top Go down
bamajeepjunkie
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: mud nats in texas   Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:56 pm

I really want to go. Def if all y'all make it. I'm still waiting on a few backordered parts for my kodiak, the new cylinder and head are here, piston and most gaskets should be here early this week, then it will a waiting game on yamaha to get a few parts that are backordered and have been for few monthes.
Back to top Go down
Supermanjrp
TCM Race Team

PostSubject: Re: mud nats in texas   Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:23 pm

hey. Havent been here in forever. Im hoping i can make it. Right now im rideless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mud nats in texas   

Back to top Go down

mud nats in texas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1