Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

The First Rugged Tow System for ATVís

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: The First Rugged Tow System for ATVís   Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:56 pm

ATV Accessory Company Invents The First Rugged Tow System for ATVís

TigerTail Tow Systemô
YANKTON, SD (March 31, 2008) Ė Team Tech Engineering Inc. (Team Tech) today announced the availability of the first ATV specific Tow System. The patent pending TigerTailô AT Tow System provides most late-model utility 4x4 ATV owners a safe, quick, easy, and clean towing option when conducting vehicle recovery activities.
"The launch of our TigerTailô AT Tow System gives ATV owners an integrated solution which was designed and tested in the most severe applications," said Mike McGinnis, Team Techís Director of Marketing. "With the continual growth of todayís 4x4 utility ATVís in both capability and versatility, the importance of rugged rescue and extraction equipment which can be deployed effortlessly becomes a deciding factor for consumers."
Team Tech is also offering custom mounts for most late model 4x4 Utility ATVs, which include receiver style capability and multiple rear towing points. The custom mounts facilitate flexibility of use by maintaining access to receiver hitches or providing receiver hitches to complement the tow system. The TigerTailô AT Tow System can be used for towing, extraction (single or tandem ATV arrangement), or as an anchoring point during certain winch operations. With the custom mount, the TigerTailô is completely integrated thereby making extractions and storage much quicker.
The TigerTailô AT Tow System offers the following features:

• Safe, Quick, Easy, and Clean rope deployment and storage with self-locking hook storage
  • Constant tension of tow rope
  • Strong synthetic tow rope (8,000lb avg break strength) with wear resistant coating
  • High strength composite spool and spring housing
  • Steel construction with a powder coat finish
  • Fully serviceable, sealed , and lubed retraction mechanism
  • Made in the USA with a Six (6) Month Limited Warranty

Additional Information and video demonstrations of the TigerTail Tow Systemô are available at www.tigertail.us. The TigerTailô AT Tow System is available online for retail sales at www.tigertail.us or through independent dealers. Interested dealers should contact Team Tech via the website or by calling Kevin at 605-370-1071.
About Team Tech Engineering Inc.
Team Techís initial offering provides a quality, engineered solution to the ATV industry. The company designs, sources, and markets off road equipment and accessories to enhance the performance of power-sport vehicles. Based out of South Dakota, the companyís TigerTail Tow Systemô offers unique advantages when considering its ease of use, serviceability and durability; features not found in other commercial products

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup, †2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
REPOMAN

PostSubject: Re: The First Rugged Tow System for ATVís   Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:28 pm

I think I will stick with my tow strap. Im sure Bootlegger is going to say I should get that to pull Repo Laughing Ha I beat ya to it roll
Back to top Go down
big red don

PostSubject: Re: The First Rugged Tow System for ATVís   Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:31 pm

its nice but its not $160 nice. I think I'll just get a strap from walmart for $20. affraid
Back to top Go down
GIP
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: The First Rugged Tow System for ATVís   Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:03 pm

yeah to much info, a tow strap works jsut as good scratch rant co co :face: affraid :albino: woo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Rugged Tow System for ATVís   

Back to top Go down

The First Rugged Tow System for ATVís
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1