Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

RTR Custom Fab - ARCTIC CAT UHMW Bushings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ricktherocket
Sponsor

PostSubject: RTR Custom Fab - ARCTIC CAT UHMW Bushings   Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 pm

UHMW Replacement Bushings "SteerLites & more"

Upper Front A-Arm Bushings with Caster mod (SteerLites) – replaces OEM # 0403-081 & 0403-207

Upper Front A-Arm Bushings w/o Caster mod – replaces OEM # 0403-081 & 0403-207

A-Arm Bushings: Upper / Lower Rear & Lower Front – replaces OEM # 0403-115 & 0403-208
(I also have these for the Prowler XTZ model with the Caster mod)

Rear Knuckle Bushings – replaces OEM # 0403-032

Shock Bushings– replaces OEM # 0604-310 (Old Style) & 0403-182 (Dbl. Bonded)

Shock Bushings– replaces OEM # 0603-955 (Prowlers & 07-up ATV lower rear)

Shock Bushings:
The bushings are made of Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. My bushings were designed intentionally to be a tight fit so as to eliminate slop that would initiate premature wear. With that said, you may need a press or vice to get them pressed in without damaging the bushings.

These bushings are a replacement for the stock bushings found on many Arctic Cat quads (part number 0604-310). Included in the kit are enough parts to fully replace all shock bushings on one (1) quad, which comes to a total of 16 pieces. PLEASE NOTE, if you own a 2007 or newer machine, your lower rear shock bushing is different than the rest of them. I have these bushings now available, so just be sure to let me know the year of your machine. The part number for that bushing is 0603-955.

On the 2007 and newer model where the double bonded bushings were OEM equipment, you will either need to remove the center metal sleeve from the stock bushing and reuse that with my bushings. Otherwise, you can buy these sleeves from your dealer or me (2.00/each...you'll need 6 of them for the 2007 and newer models and 8 of them for the 2006 and older models).

Steerlite bushings, A-Arm and Knuckle bushings:
Much like the shock bushings, these are made of Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. My bushings were designed intentionally to be a tight fit so as to eliminate slop that would initiate premature wear. With that said, you may need a press or vice to get them pressed in without damaging the bushings. If you have been riding on worn bushings, you may find that my bushings aren't as tight of fit as your mounting ears have wallowed out a bit. This isn't common, but has happened to a few folks. Some customers have fixed this by wrapping a piece of aluminum (most have used a pop/soda/beer can) around the bushing to take up the gap. Others have had the mounting ears milled out, then had a sleeve made and pressed back into the mount to bring them back to factory specifications.

Installation is as easy as removing your stock bushings and installing the new ones. No special tools are required beyond your basic array of sockets/wrenches to remove the mounting bolts and a hammer/mallet.

My "Steer Lite" bushings lighten your steering effort. They replace the stock front upper a-arm bushings. The amount of effort varies based on alignment, type of tire, PSI of air in tire, wheel offset, and whether a swaybar is used or not. Regardless of configuration, you will see an improvement. When installing these bushings, you will note that one has a thinner shoulder and one has a thicker shoulder. The thinner shouldered bushing faces the front and the thicker faces the rear. You are moving the a-arm forward on the frame.

Pricing

USA Customers:.
$45 will get you ONLY the front upper a-arm bushings with the caster mod built in (Steer Lites)
$75 will get you a full set of shock bushings. Make sure you include the year/model of your machine so as to get the proper bushings sent to you.
$165 will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**” and Knuckle bushings
$235 will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**”,Knuckle and Shock bushings

Canada Customers:
$60USD will get you ONLY the front upper a-arm bushings with the caster mod built in (Steer Lites)
$85USD will get you a full set of shock bushings. Make sure you include the year/model of your machine so as to get the proper bushings sent to you.
$180USD will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**” and Knuckle bushings
$255USD will get you a full set of A-arm bushings “includes SteerLites**”,Knuckle and Shock bushings

** I also offer the upper front a-arm bushings w/o the Caster mod "SteerLites" as a substitute for the same price.

All other Countries:

Please send me a PM for pricing. I do not charge you any more for shipping than it costs me. I only ship USPS Priority, and I will ship anywhere in the world.

Payment options:
** Paypal
** Credit/Debit cards- I just need you to PM me your email address and what you'd like to purchase and I'll send you the invoice. That invoice has a link which will allow you to pay with a credit/debit card using Paypal's secure server. I do not see any card information either...I just see the payment. You don't need to be a Paypal member/user.
Will usually ship within 2-3 business days (or sooner) of receiving cleared payment. I use USPS MAIL.
I cannot be responsible for shipping service transit times. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.
If you don’t want to use Paypal you can send a Bank or Postal Money Order to:
Rick Fravel
420 S Adams St.
Monroe, Ind. 46772

You can contact me by email or PM
or by phone at: 260-414-9373

While there has been a great amount of hard work to make my bushings better than stock parts, these come with no warranty (expressed or implied). The user is responsible for any damage they may incur during installation or after installation of these bushings. If you have any issues/questions, just let me know. I have no reason to believe you will have any issues installing these. However, I do need to put that disclaimer out there. By purchasing these, you relinquish all rights to hold me responsible to any damage that may occur (it sounds like I'm making the bushings sound like crap, but it's just a disclaimer I have to put out there).
RTR CUSTOM FAB. or RickTheRocket is not responsible for any damage of any kind from these kits or custom installs. As the buyer of our products you are accepting the risks involved with operating modified ATVs.

Thanks for the interest, and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. It's something I take very seriously, and appreciate sincerely (even if you don't buy anything, the consideration is appreciated).

I STRIVE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE!
I DO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES!!  PLEASE REQUEST AN INVOICE BEFORE PAYING!!
UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT, I WILL TRY TO SHIP MOST ITEMS THE SAME OR NEXT DAY.  AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP SHIPPING COSTS LOWER, I SHIP MOST ITEMS VIA THE US POSTAL SERVICE.  HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHOOSE ANOTHER CARRIER, YOU MAY DO SO BY CONTACTING US THROUGH EBAY MESSAGING.  KEEP IN MIND THAT OTHER CARRIERS MAY BE MORE EXPENSIVE, AND DELIVERY IS USUALLY NO MORE TIMELY.
I CANNOT GUARANTEE SHIPPING TIMES, ESPECIALLY ON INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS.  DOMESTIC PARCEL POST OR MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS DELIVERY TIME.  INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES USUALLY TAKE BETWEEN 10 DAYS AND 6 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.  USPS SHIPPING NUMBERS SHOW DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, NOT NECESSARILY TRACKING INFORMATION.  USPS DOES NOT TRACK ALL ITEMS IN ROUTE DOMESTICALLY, ONLY IF THE PACKAGE IS BY CHANCE SCANNED ALONG THE WAY, WILL AN UPDATE BE SHOWN ON LINE.  IF THE ITEM IS NOT SCANNED IN ROUTE, THE MESSAGE ON LINE WILL SIMPLY SHOW THAT A SHIPPING LABEL HAS BEEN PRINTED.  OUR PACKAGES ARE PICKED UP THE SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY BY A USPS CARRIER, SO THEY ARE IN ROUTE THE SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY THAT A SHIPPING LABEL IS GENERATED.  USPS DOES NOT TRACK INTERNATIONAL PACKAGES AT ALL.  INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL PACKAGES WILL ONLY SHOW THAT A LABEL WAS PRINTED.  INTERNATIONAL FIRST CLASS PACKAGES WILL SHOW RECEIPT THAT THE ITEM WAS ACCEPTED BY AN USPS EMPLOYEE.  REGARDLESS, WHETHER YOU ARE DOMESTIC OR INTERNATONAL, YOU SHOULD RECEIVE AN AUTOMATIC EMAIL GENERATED BY PAYPAL WITH A SHIPPING NUMBER, BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TRACK YOUR PACKAGE USING THIS NUMBER ON LINE.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS MAY BE CHARGED CUSTOMS FEES AND/OR DUTIES AS THE ITEM ENTERS THEIR COUNTRY.  THE FEES AND/OR DUTIES VARIES FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY AND FROM ITEM TO ITEM.   THESE FEES AND/OR DUTIES ARE LEVIED AFTER SHIPMENT AND THEREFORE OUT OF OUR CONTROL.
I GUARANTEE TO SHIP YOU EXACTLY WHAT IS DESCRIBED.  IF OUR LISTING IS WRONG, I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBLITY.  I WILL PAY RETURN SHIPPING AND ISSUE A FULL REFUND IF NO SUBSTITUTE IS AVAILABLE, OR WE WILL SEND THE CORRECT ITEM AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.  IF THE MISTAKE IS MADE BY THE BUYER, I WILL ACCEPT A RETURN.  RETURN SHIPPING COSTS AND SUBSEQUENT SHIPPING FOR THE CORRECT ITEM ARE THE RESPONSIBLITY OF THE BUYER.  THE ITEM IN QUESTION MUST BE RETURNED FIRST BEFORE I CAN ISSUE A REFUND OR SUBSTITUTE.  IF THE MISTAKE IS MADE BY THE BUYER, THERE WILL BE A 25% RESTOCKING FEE PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES INCURRED BILLED TO THE BUYER.
IF YOU HAVE A DEFECTIVE ITEM, WE WILL TRY TO HELP WITH ANY PRODUCT DEFECTS THAT MIGHT OCCUR.  ANY PRODUCT WARRANTIES, HOWEVER, ARE THOSE MADE BY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCTS.  IF YOU HAVE A WARRANTY ISSUE, I WILL HELP ASSIST YOU TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.  AS WITH A RETURN TO ANY STORE, YOU MUST RETURN THE DEFECTIVE ITEM, BEFORE A WARRANTY CAN BE CONSIDERED.

I SHIP MOST ITEMS WORLDWIDE & DO OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS.
VISIT AGAIN SOON!

Thanks, Rick
Back to top Go down

RTR Custom Fab - ARCTIC CAT UHMW Bushings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1