Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dtaylor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:53 pm

yea me nether thats why i like to go down that way
Back to top Go down
GCFD112

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Ok guys ive been trying and trying to get some solid info on this place Bryants cove but have had no luck. I started at sounthern rzr riders then to southern off road riders now ive ended up here. Me and the guys i ride with are all from Calhoun,GA and we usually ride windrock but its a little over 2 hours and we would just like to try some new places. Everything ive read about this place sounds good but i just need to know if ts ok for us to go ride there plus when we get there are we goin to have a safe place to park our rigs. We are planning on riding this saturday somewhere would like to check the cove out but if it doesnt work out guess we will just go to windrock. Id greatly appreciate any informaton anybody has. Thanks in advance guys!
Back to top Go down
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:11 am

I am riding Saturday, but not until Saturday evening. Shoot me a text and I will answer as many questions as I can. I have been riding part of that area for the last 15 years.

Back to top Go down
Wyld
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:46 am

GCFD112 wrote:
Ok guys ive been trying and trying to get some solid info on this place Bryants cove but have had no luck. I started at sounthern rzr riders then to southern off road riders now ive ended up here. Me and the guys i ride with are all from Calhoun,GA and we usually ride windrock but its a little over 2 hours and we would just like to try some new places. Everything ive read about this place sounds good but i just need to know if ts ok for us to go ride there plus when we get there are we goin to have a safe place to park our rigs. We are planning on riding this saturday somewhere would like to check the cove out but if it doesnt work out guess we will just go to windrock. Id greatly appreciate any informaton anybody has. Thanks in advance guys!

Safest place i know to park ( except a certian someone's yard) is 373 Lakes Rd, Tracy City, TN. Just punch that into your car GPS and it'll get you to a place where you can safely park.

I'm riding saturday, but not sunday, as well. If you run that way look for a yellow 2-up can-am. I'll probably be the only adult with a helmet up there. lol
Back to top Go down
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 am

Wyld wrote:
GCFD112 wrote:

Safest place i know to park ( except a certian someone's yard) is 373 Lakes Rd, Tracy City, TN. Just punch that into your car GPS and it'll get you to a place where you can safely park.

I'm riding saturday, but not sunday, as well. If you run that way look for a yellow 2-up can-am. I'll probably be the only adult with a helmet up there. lol

That sounds like the same yard that I park across from when I go in at Firetower Road.

I think I have it worked out to take these guys in from Sequatchie with me Saturday morning. You should go with us, I will have to come out and pick up the girlfriend when she gets off work sometime after noon, so if you went I wouldn't have to leave these guys without someone who knows the area. I will be coming back after I get her.

I'm working on getting permission to park in the field across from the camp, but if that doesn't work out I have a couple other options including my house if need be.
Back to top Go down
Wyld
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:56 am

Might do that, depends on my friend Holly, talked about doing the benefit but i don't think i want to get involved with those slower large riding groups. It takes all day to ride the cove if you have an extremely large group. Just call me sometime this week ( after 4:30 pm central). or text me. I'd much rather ride with a smaller group than a large convoy.
Back to top Go down
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:59 am

Will do. I would feel better about it if someone stayed that knew the area. I'll be working Wednesday and Thursday night, so I'll talk to ya then.
Back to top Go down
Wyld
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:02 am

Same here, i would feel bad if i got someone lost and they never wanted to ride there again due to a bad experience. If all else fails i do have my Garmin and me beings a mapping tech( i know contours).
Back to top Go down
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:12 am

It's hard to get lost coming in from Sequatchie though, if you just saved tracks the whole time I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem. Besides figuring out where to meet back up with me, lol!!!
Back to top Go down
dtaylor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:29 pm

hey if thos guys like that end than they will love the rest of the cove. i would ride with yall but going to W.R. saterday
Back to top Go down
Wyld
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Daniel, you'll probably see them guys up at WR. They backed out of riding the cove with us saturday.
Back to top Go down
dtaylor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 pm

ha thats good they need to wate to january amd ride with me lol
Back to top Go down
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Probably for the best, they just added a ton if overtime for us. I'm going to wait and make them force me but it will more than likely happen.
Back to top Go down
GCFD112

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:30 am

I hate it guys i was wanting to go to the cove but we gotta drop one of our buddys rzrs off at indian creek campground after we ride saturday. Im definitely ready to check it out though. Gonna get back with will soon and set up another trip up there.
Back to top Go down
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:30 pm

I got forced for Friday night anyway, I won't be riding until Saturday afternoon now
Back to top Go down
Wyld
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:46 pm

GCFD, you might get back with us the 29th of september. supposed to ride the cove again then. As long as something dosent change, i will be going then.
Back to top Go down
GCFD112

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Id like to but im stuck at the fire dpt for 24 on the 29th
Back to top Go down
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:51 pm

I'm off every other weekend, plus a lot of weekdays. I spend most of my off days riding somewhere.
Back to top Go down
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:29 pm

The only thing I ask is that I get a pretty solid idea of who all is coming by around Tuesday of next week. I want to make sure that we have enough parking, and if not it will give me a little time to find more.
Back to top Go down
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Ok, here's the details. We will be leaving the parking area no later than 0930 EST on Saturday. Please try to get there around 0900 if possible. The best I can do for an address is 1330 Coppinger Cove Road, Sequatchie, Tn 37374. The church will be on your left, it's right past the camp, can't miss it.

Everyone please be careful not to tear the church lot up, this is the best place to park that I've ever had for this end of the cove so I don't want to lose it.

4238021931 call or text so I can make sure we have enough room to park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for a Cove ride soon?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2