Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

Brimstone's New Rider Policy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:21 pm

*Everyone must check in at the Brimstone Headquarters for campground/RV reservations, cabin rentals, and daily resort parking permits. Violation of any rule or regulation will result in immediate and/or permanent dismissal from Brimstone.*

Each Brimstone Resort Passholder must wear or have in their possession a “Brimstone Band” while on or accessing the Brimstone trails and facilities.
All Brimstone Resort Passholders must be parked at “Riverside at the Vanderpools” parking area with their resort parking pass installed on rear view mirror or reside at one of the Brimstone sponsored facilities per below:
Brimstone Retreats Grand Vista Hotel

Comfort Inn Big South Fork Cabin Rentals

Wilderness Retreats Cornerstone

Longhorn Ranch Cabin Rental Oneida Guest House

Unique Mountain Getaways Elk Run Cabins

Brimstone Resort Passholders must ride on “marked trails only.” Anyone caught riding on un-marked trails will have riding privileges suspended and/or revoked permanently with no refund.
No littering on trails, campgrounds, or cabin locations. “Pack out what you pack in.”
All OHV riders must operate in a safe and controlled manner respecting the rights of others using the trails and facilities. Anyone riding in an unsafe manner, damaging the property, or risking the safety of others may have riding privileges temporarily or permanently suspended/revoked.
Campfires are only permitted in designated areas on the property, campgrounds and cabin facilities subject to restrictions by owners, management, and governmental entities.
Hunting is by “leasehold” right only. Hunting leases are issued annually and based on availability.
Any vehicle other than an ATV, SXS, or Motorcycle must have general liability insurance in force and covering the vehicle and occupants with limits of no less than $1 Million per occurrence per person with an aggregate of $5 Million. Proof of insurance and certificates of insurance must be provided to Brimstone Recreation, LLC prior to Brimstone Resort Pass purchase and entry of Brimstone properties and/or facilities.
ATV Riders must meet manufacturers’ minimum age and safety requirements.
POSTED speed limit must be followed in designated areas.
Any rules/regulations not included above, implemented at a later date, and posted in the main office to include verbal and nonverbal directives given by Brimstone staff must be adhered to without exception.
Brimstone Resort Passholders must conduct all activities on all the land both owned, nonowned, leased, and/or managed with the utmost caution exercising responsible behavior and with utmost care and respect of the community, environment, and wildlife and in full compliance with all applicable laws of the State of Tennessee now existing or hereafter enacted, and all the rules and regulations promulgated herein.

**Brimstone hereby reserves the exclusive right to temporarily or permanently suspend or revoke the rights of use granted, as evidenced by possession of a “Brimstone Band” resort pass, to any individual or individuals with or without notice. **

http://www.brimstonerecreation.com/plan-your-adventure/brimstone-resort-rules-and-regulations/

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Wyld
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:28 pm

??? What the heck? So inorder to ride there i have to stay at a "sponsored site only"

I'm sure if this is so, they are sure to lose a lot of past and potential customers.

Maybe Stackk can enlighten us on these changes.
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:58 pm

It's true and ridiculous.

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
commanderjjones
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh yeah.......now I remember why I don't ride there. Poo
Back to top Go down
http://boatmatetrailers.com
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 pm

commanderjjones wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhh yeah.......now I remember why I don't ride there. Poo
Thats what I said.

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Wyld
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Haven't rode there.....yet.

It's going to be a big, long, YET........Before i ride there.

Windrock's better anyways.
Back to top Go down
Bamagirl
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Just remember laws, rules, policies, etc are made and put in place because there has been cause to need such laws, rules, policies. I am not saying its right or that this is being handled correctly, but most often when rules are put in place and people are forced to abide by the rules put in place there is usually some feelings of rebelliousness. With all that being said, most smart business people are not going to cut off their hand that makes them money... in the above language there is a lot of talk and mention of liability and insurance and it makes me think that something has happened and they have seeked out a way to limit their liability in case something is damaged or hurt.
If some will remember a few years ago Windrock made a lot of folks mad by saying people couldnt ride after dark...that being after advertising and saying that Windrock was open and able to ride 365/24hr a day. This was also done to limit liability and cut down on folks riding without permits. Most folks still rode and there were even 'evening rides' that continued their long tradition.

Ive rode Brimstone and rode it when it was brand new. We were some of the first groups invited up to ride and help ride the trailsand break them in.Back then there was no camping places or cabins and had to park across the road at Huntsville Lake. Its come a long way since the beginning and they have continued to make upgrades, add more trails, lodging options and they have fought to make it possible for atv riders to ride on Scott county roads inside Huntsville legally.

Im as hotheaded and opionated as they come and dont mind saying what I think if I have an opion, as you see now, but I think there is more to the story and over time more will come out and the changes arent going to be as bad as everyone is thinking right now.
This maybe because if they don't do this the place will be shut down and we dont need any more riding areas closed and shut down because people dont want to follow rules. I may not like to drive the speed limit all the time but its the law or the rule on the road and unless I want to be ticketed, I have to obey the law/rule thats posted.

Back to top Go down
http://dixiedrifters.12.forumer.com/
georgiagirl
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:41 am

Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't it say you must park at Riverside OR reside at one of the sponsored facilities? Isn't that giving people who opt not to stay over night, an alternative to park for the day?

But what do I know? I've never even been to Brimstone.
Back to top Go down
OutlanderDan
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:34 am

Its nothing more than a money grab...they can use all of the 25 cent words they want to, but its nothing more than pay to stay...and its ridiculous.

They will never have to worry aboout me darkening the door at their office until this silly BS rule is changed...what a bunch of idiots, you don't run a business like this.
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:57 am

georgiagirl wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something, but doesn't it say you must park at Riverside OR reside at one of the sponsored facilities? Isn't that giving people who opt not to stay over night, an alternative to park for the day?

But what do I know? I've never even been to Brimstone.
With a special arm band stating that you are not spending the night so to speak, you can ride/park there.

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Bootlegger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Wow...I like Brimstone...last place I got to ride my KQ...sounds like Poo to me.

Cumberland ATV Riders

Back to top Go down
http://bootleggerperformance.weebly.com/
darkstar
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:45 pm

Don't listen to that - its all BS - I ride over there from coming that road to the west - it basially the west edge of their property ....Ive done that many times  a and I have never had a permit and I have never seen anyone looking at permits ....
Now I will go by and pay because I believe in paying for the trails and so forth but I have payed after the ride several times - I was told I was not supposed todo that ... Whatever
Maybe they are strip searching riders now LOL I swear TWRA damn near did that to me and my wife ....
Then after that the wanted directions ---Good Grief
Anyhow imm just saying if I want to ride BS im not slowing this BS to kee me off the trails - Youins  like that pun ?
BTW no trees passing meens there are no fast growing trees in that area and I figured yall know that - You don't have to worry abiut those pesky ole trees passing you on yiur ride - I do however realize some of you ride slower than tree grow - well most areas in Tennessee are wll posted No Trees passing - so don't worry those trees will not pass you no matter how slow you ride
hehehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.absolutetreework.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brimstone's New Rider Policy   

Back to top Go down

Brimstone's New Rider Policy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1