Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bamagirl
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Im excited its only a 2 hour drive! Especially since its over 4 hours any time we go to Windrock. Its the littlest things in life that excite me the most. lol
Iremember all too well the fun of having a small child camping and in mud and rain... then multiply that times 3, I feel ya Jerry! Its easier to look back and laugh now...but its a struggle while its happening. Boo used to look like Pigpen after a day out in the rain and mud.... it was real hard to tell she was a little girl she was so dirty. I sure miss those days!
Back to top Go down
http://dixiedrifters.12.forumer.com/
Bamagirl
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:07 pm

Gagirl, yall got yall's extra seats filled Saturday?
Back to top Go down
GIP
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:17 pm

pwm wrote:
Maybe I'll bring my new ride.

sxs? what ya get
Back to top Go down
commanderjjones
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:15 pm

I've got everything loaded. We're bringing the girls bikes, but are just gonna play it by ear to see whether or not they actually ride them. The latest futurecast model I saw shows it raining until noon or later........then a break followed by more rain that night and snow on the plateau and mountains. Is this winter ever gonna end? Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
http://boatmatetrailers.com
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:19 pm

If it's raining when I get home from work Saturday morning, I'm probably going to go take a nap and see what it looks like around 11am. I don't have a top or a windshield on the RZR yet.
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:38 pm

I hope the weatherman is wrong this time & all the rain moves out by early early Saturday morning. Jerry did you say SNOW?!?!
Back to top Go down
KSCFIRE

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:28 pm

will.reed wrote:
If it's raining when I get home from work Saturday morning, I'm probably going to go take a nap and see what it looks like around 11am. I don't have a top or a windshield on the RZR yet.

Will, do you have a back window for yours yet? If not, I have a slightly used PoPo lock-n-ride I can give you for a great deal. Let me know and I'll bring it along Saturday.
Back to top Go down
will.reed

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Paul, I hadn't planned on adding a back window. I was thinking of just a half windshield, but I'll give it some thought.
Back to top Go down
commanderjjones
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:00 am

Will,
I can hook you up with a back, full or half front. Just let me know. Regarding the rear shield.......after riding with and without the rear, I can tell you it makes a HUGE difference in the amount of mud that comes in the cab.
Back to top Go down
Bamagirl
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:43 am

I agree about the mud coming in... but my fender flares also helped that problem too. I believe if I would of known I would have gone with the plastic back window thats removable instead of the back glass, yeah plastic is going to scratch and be hard to see out of but so is the back glass. After the very first ride i trashed my back windshield trying to get the mud off so I could see out. Made me sick, thats when I realized I should of just got the plastic one from online and i wouldnt have spent so much money on something that was going to end up getting messed up any way.

I do love my Polaris full windshield...it cleans up well and doesnt scratch up like the back. It has to be made out of a different kind of plastic or has a different coating.
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:52 am

commanderjjones wrote:
Will,
I can hook you up with a back, full or half front. Just let me know. Regarding the rear shield.......after riding with and without the rear, I can tell you it makes a HUGE difference in the amount of mud that comes in the cab.

Hey Jerry... Can you hook me up with a waterproof enclosure for tomorrow?  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:59 am

Bamagirl wrote:
I agree about the mud coming in... but my fender flares also helped that problem too. I believe if I would of known I would have gone with the plastic back window thats removable instead of the back glass, yeah plastic is going to scratch and be hard to see out of but so is the back glass. After the very first ride i trashed my back windshield trying to get the mud off so I could see out. Made me sick, thats when I realized I should of just got the plastic one from online and i wouldnt have spent so much money on something that was going to end up getting messed up any way.

I do love my Polaris full windshield...it cleans up well and doesnt scratch up like the back. It has to be made out of a different kind of plastic or has a different coating.

I ruined my back windshield on the first ride with it. Oh well, it's scratched up, but still keeps a lot of mud out. Gary is supposed to put my fender extenders on today, so hopefully that will eliminate a lot of the mud that slings up on the rear.

I may be wishing I had a full front windshield tomorrow instead of the half. May use Gary's old scratched one since I hear he's getting a new one.
Back to top Go down
commanderjjones
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:59 am

Bamagirl wrote:
......It has to be made out of a different kind of plastic or has a different coating.
You're probably correct. The front is probably hardcoat and the rear isn't.
Back to top Go down
commanderjjones
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:02 am

georgiagirl wrote:
......May use Gary's old scratched one since I hear he's getting a new one.
There ya go!

He had originally told me to not put the trim on the replacement, but I'll put the trim on his new one and bring new clamps. Make sure you bring his old one with you. We can have it on in 5 or 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
KSCFIRE

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:08 am

If Will doesn't want my old rear lock-n-ride I'm bringing Saturday, my offer is open to whoever wants it.
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:09 am

commanderjjones wrote:
georgiagirl wrote:
There ya go!

He had originally told me to not put the trim on the replacement, but I'll put the trim on his new one and bring new clamps. Make sure you bring his old one with you. We can have it on in 5 or 10 minutes.

If y'all are going to install his new one on the spot, I'll just see if he will go ahead and switch mine out at the house.
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:10 am

KSCFIRE wrote:
If Will doesn't want my old rear lock-n-ride I'm bringing Saturday, my offer is open to whoever wants it.

How much?
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:23 am

georgiagirl wrote:
commanderjjones wrote:
georgiagirl wrote:
There ya go!

If y'all are going to install his new one on the spot, I'll just see if he will go ahead and switch mine out at the house.

Scratch that idea... He says he's not putting the new one on tomorrow. So don't worry about the trim & clamps.
Back to top Go down
commanderjjones
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:35 am

georgiagirl wrote:
Yeah, that makes more sense. Tell him to go ahead and swap them and I'll bring all new hardware for his new one. With it pouring down rain, I don't think the cloudiness on his old is gonna matter.
Back to top Go down
georgiagirl
CATVR Junkie

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:47 am

commanderjjones wrote:
georgiagirl wrote:
Yeah, that makes more sense. Tell him to go ahead and swap them and I'll bring all new hardware for his new one. With it pouring down rain, I don't think the cloudiness on his old is gonna matter.

Jerry, thanks, but nevermind on swapping out the windshields tomorrow. Gary said he doesn't want to put the new one on until he puts Plexus on it, so he doesn't need the trim or clamps on the new one. Thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
commanderjjones
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:13 pm

georgiagirl wrote:
........Gary said he doesn't want to put the new one on until he puts Plexus on it, so he doesn't need the trim or clamps on the new one. Thanks anyway.
Gotcha. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Bamagirl
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:24 pm

KSCFIRE wrote:

I'd like to check out your sliding glass window Saturday... didnt know they made them and I think that would be sweet to have.

OH brother, thats all i need is to find more sxs goodies other people have and start wanting to get for mine. Ive been successful the past couple rides to go ride, come home and not order anything for the Rzr.... I need this to continue!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
KSCFIRE

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:09 pm

I've already spent way to much on accessories, with that said you never stop adding them.
Back to top Go down
oldmustangjunkie

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Dang. Y'all guys have enough parts to start up a SxS yard sale. Can you post some descriptions and prices of this stuff? I need a back windshield and a lock and ride box for my XP. I'm still undecided about the trailing arms.
Back to top Go down
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Setting here with camp all setup. Come on down

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper   

Back to top Go down

SBB Reunion Ride and Cookout March 29, 2014 Prentice Cooper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next