Cumberland ATV Riders

ATV's & UTV's & Proud Supporters of our Troops!

HomeCalendarSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Bledsoe State Forest Riding--Anyone Been?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:09 am by dkoogler

» Big Bottom Unit TWRA
Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:22 pm by dkoogler

» Mobile Two-Way Radio
Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:27 pm by ranger tim

» Any one ever ride Franklin State Park or Natural area TN
Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 pm by tosha20

» Tackett Creek?
Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:03 pm by bigcat

» Skyline WMA
Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm by pwm

» 2010 Polaris Ranger 800XP $8000.00 SOLD
Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:13 pm by ranger tim

» New Machine!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm by dkoogler

» New Place in NC Found!!
Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm by dkoogler

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Links
Mud-Throwers

Atv Trail Tunes

Four Wheelin Expeditions

QSC

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Hit Counter
hit counters

Share | 

Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
encoreman

PostSubject: Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule   Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Hi guys, I am looking for some trails that my ol' transmule will make. I don't particularly like mud that is mud for mile after mile. Me and the wife just like riding in the woods and seeing new sights. Does Pickett or any others have some easy trails for old folks? Thanks Mac
Back to top Go down
commanderjjones
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule   Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Mac,

Most of Picket won't be a huge problem for your Mule. We took some firends parents with us there a couple of years ago and their Kubota did just fine, although a little rougher ride than the Rangers and RZR's that made up most of the group.

I'm not sure where you're located, but Royal Blue (North Cumberland WMA) also has some fairly smooth trails that aren't overly challenging.

By the way, we are going to Pickett this coming weekend for a Labor Day camping/riding trip. http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/t7014-labor-day-ride-at-pickett-state-forest
Back to top Go down
http://boatmatetrailers.com
Bamagirl
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule   Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:35 pm

The gravel roads even at windrock can be a nice day's outing too. THere are miles of gravel roads at WR to ride all over the 72,000 acres.
Another option is Prentice Cooper close to Signal Mtn Tn, before long the hunts will start but its more covered with trees and you can ride there a good 100 miles if u rode all of it. Lots of signage and one main road running through it so not hard to get around there. Seems like I was able to use Google maps on my phone at PC and was able to find out where the main road was and the other areas around it when we would stop at the overlooks.
Windrock has a map you can buy to navigate around.... I like to be able to have a map and explore without getting lost.
Back to top Go down
http://dixiedrifters.12.forumer.com/
pwm
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule   Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:04 pm

All good suggestions depending on where you are traveling from.

PP Windshield F&B, EMP EXT Bumper, Warn 40XT, Kobalt Box, Backwoods Armor 2" Lift/Arched Forward A-Arms, ProArmor Doors, DJ Fab Heat Shield, KFI Front Hitch, UTV Tech Mud Guard & Grill Insert, Crow 4-point Harness, Hi Lift Jack, 27" Horns, SS108's, Garmin 76csx, IPOD 80GB w/Otter Box, ATV Trail Tunes Sounds, Dual Battery Setup,  2-way Radio, PWM Built Spare Tire/Gas Carrier, Diamond Back Top & Floor Mats, HID's, FlexSteel Seats

PWM's Pix

Back to top Go down
encoreman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule   Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Thanks Lady and gentlemen! I was in a hurry when I joined and didn't fill in my location. Currently SE, Ms. but soon Pickett county, Tn. Thanks for the info, I know most of ya'll use the TRex and Razor's, but I got my Mule to hunt off of and my wife fell in love with riding around, we will have to try some of these places out when we get moved. May wait until hunting season is over and start next spring. Thanks Mac
Back to top Go down
commanderjjones
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule   Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Man, if you're moving to Pickett county, then you'll have some great riding right in your back door. Welcome to TN.
Back to top Go down
encoreman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule   Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Thanks Jerry, I have lived in several states, Illinois, Oklahoma, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and by far the friendliest people I have ever met was in Tennessee. We always vacationed in the Smokies because we aren't beach people and was looking for a quiet place to retire and we found it. Pickett county has the smallest population of any county in Tn. at less than 6,000, plus Dale Hollow is about 1,200 feet from our back door makes it all the more inviting. Mac
Back to top Go down
commanderjjones
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule   Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:09 am

encoreman wrote:
.......plus Dale Hollow is about 1,200 feet from our back door makes it all the more inviting. Mac
That's awesome. I love Dale Hollow.......excellent smallmouth fishing there. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule   

Back to top Go down

Looking for easy trails for my Kawi Transmule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1